Windows 10: How can I lock touch keyboard on screen all the time.

Discus and support How can I lock touch keyboard on screen all the time. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem when I use both touch keyboard and hardware keyboard together. When I use keyboard, Touch keyboard on my screen is disappear. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YamiKID, Dec 29, 2019.

1. YamiKID Win User

How can I lock touch keyboard on screen all the time.

I have a problem when I use both touch keyboard and hardware keyboard together.

When I use keyboard, Touch keyboard on my screen is disappear.

I have to use it together, how can I lock touch keyboard on screen all the time.

HP Envy x360

:)

YamiKID, Dec 29, 2019

2. Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Dec 29, 2019
  3. cheesy999 Win User
    Touch screens

i can only do about 30 on my wildfire as at that point the processor starts to lag and i can end up being about 10-15 seconds ahead of what i'm typing

i would really like a spell check program that works in real time and as good as HTC's

cheesy999, Dec 29, 2019
  4. JB007 Win User

touch screen keyboard

I have an old tablet pc, motion computing C5. When I click the keyboard button in the taskbar,
    the touch screen keyboard comes up. Problem is its the handwriting option, not the default qwerty keyboard.
    any ideas how to get it back to the default???

I want this when I click the touch screen keyboard button in the taskbar:

How can I lock touch keyboard on screen all the time. [​IMG]

But instead I get this as the default:

How can I lock touch keyboard on screen all the time. [​IMG]

And it won't remember they last keyboard I used How can I lock touch keyboard on screen all the time. :(

JB007, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I lock touch keyboard on screen all the time. - Similar Threads - lock touch keyboard

2. How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen: Hello everyone, I'm using Windows 11 Pro device, version 22H2, OS build 22621.1778. When open touch keyboard, it appears at anywhere and I can't dock it to the bottom of the screen. This makes so many inconveniences for me so how I can do to dock the touch keyboard. Thanks!...
  3. How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen: Hello everyone, I'm using Windows 11 Pro device, version 22H2, OS build 22621.1778. When open touch keyboard, it appears at anywhere and I can't dock it to the bottom of the screen. This makes so many inconveniences for me so how I can do to dock the touch keyboard. Thanks!...
  4. Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users Touch screen virtual keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users Touch screen virtual keyboard: Hi all,I have an issue with touch screen virtual keyboard not On screen keyboard, that in one user tablet it's perfectly fine but on two users tablet the layout is little bit differnet.The tablets are identically.Is there any config in registry that i can change that change...
  5. Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users Touch screen virtual keyboard

Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users Touch screen virtual keyboard: Hi all,I have an issue with touch screen virtual keyboard not On screen keyboard, that in one user tablet it's perfectly fine but on two users tablet the layout is little bit differnet.The tablets are identically.Is there any config in registry that i can change that change...
  6. Touch Screen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Keyboard: For some years the enabled Touchscreen Pad in the Services app interfered with mouse following for one of my older applications ActiveX based. The solution was use Services to disable Touchscreen. Worked fine for hundreds of my software users and me for the last 5-years....
  7. Touch Screen Keyboard

Touch Screen Keyboard: For some years the enabled Touchscreen Pad in the Services app interfered with mouse following for one of my older applications ActiveX based. The solution was use Services to disable Touchscreen. Worked fine for hundreds of my software users and me for the last 5-years....
  8. Touch Screen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch Screen Keyboard: Hello, Device: Dell 7220 Rugged Extreme Tablet OS: Windows 10 1803 Problem: Keyboard not available for Bitlocker PIN entry or at login screen. Requires manual opening from notification area at Windows Desktop. Symptom of likely problem: Under Settings > Typing their...
  9. How do I use Keyboard and Touch pad at the same time?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I use Keyboard and Touch pad at the same time?: Hi, I'm new here so if I do anything that isn't allowed pls have mercy on my soul. I'm on a TOSHIBA SATELLITE C75D-B7260 laptop. I've been trying to make it so I can use my touchpad while using my keyboard, this is solely for the purpose of playing video games. I have tried...
  10. touch screen keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    touch screen keyboard: I have an old tablet pc, motion computing C5. When I click the keyboard button in the taskbar, the touch screen keyboard comes up. Problem is its the handwriting option, not the default qwerty keyboard. any ideas how to get it back to the default??? I want this when I...