Windows 10: How can I log in automatically?

Discus and support How can I log in automatically? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello. I have Windows 10 Pro 2004 19041.329 and when I start I have to press enter every time to switch to the lockscreen. I did fresh install, I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by dekolor, Jul 13, 2020.

1. dekolor Win User

How can I log in automatically?

Hello.

I have Windows 10 Pro 2004 19041.329 and when I start I have to press enter every time to switch to the lockscreen. I did fresh install, I didn't activate anything and I'm on a local account.

:)

dekolor, Jul 13, 2020
  2. chronic9 Win User

how can i report the temps of my nvidia card to MBM5

I know that the new version of ATItool supports nvidia cards. i know that i have to make ATITool report the temps to MBM5 by makeing a log file or something. is there a step by step guide or a FAQ how to do this?

chronic9, Jul 13, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I log in automatically? - Similar Threads - log automatically

2. Windows in automatic repair loop, get log file: A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt;...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows in automatic repair loop, get log file: A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt;...: I tried to delete the pending updating by cmd: "net stop wuauserv" but it showed "the service name is invalid", what can I do now? pls help, thanks a lot!...
  3. How to stop being logged out of everything automatically when I turn off my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop being logged out of everything automatically when I turn off my laptop: Can anyone help me please? I installed a Windows 10 update on 23 June 2020 and, ever since then, whenever I turn my laptop on after it being shut down I find that have been logged off from everything. This didn't happen prior to the update and it is happening every time I...
  4. Storage Sense Windows upgrade log files automatically: why?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Storage Sense Windows upgrade log files automatically: why?: Storage Sense Windows upgrade log files checked to automatically be deleted. It states that Deleting these files can make it difficult to troubleshoot installation issues. Why does Microsoft have it checked to be deleted by default? [img] Dell Inspiron 580 Windows 10 Home...
  5. Windows automatically logging off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows automatically logging off: Hi. My laptop automatically logs off The screen turns blue and says 'Logging off' every time I am on a conference call AND the laptop is plugged in It doesn't log off when it's not plugged in to the wall socket. And just very recently, it just automatically logs off even if...
  6. windows 10 pc is logging off automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 pc is logging off automatically: windows 10 pc is logging off automatically after aprox 1 min of inactivity.. i checked all the battery settings, sleep and sign out options etc.. are turned off, idk how to fix the problem, any help is appreciated, thx in advance! submitted by /u/magical_cyber [link]...
  7. How do I stop Windows 10 Start menu from automatically displaying every time I log into...

How do I stop Windows 10 Start menu from automatically displaying every time I log into...: There is a simple solution for START MENU popping up when switching users or after putting the PC/Laptop to sleep. As mentioned by many in USER kflinch's POST my simple work around is... Do not use the START MENU button on lower left of the taskbar to switch user or to...
  8. Windows10 1909 automatically logs in alphabetically first user from the list

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 1909 automatically logs in alphabetically first user from the list: Hello, I've managed to work around automatic sign-in of last user, but after update from 1903 to 1909 workarounds have stopped working. Background: 10 users, all having Administrator rights, all local accounts, all of them have no password (that's not up for discussion)...
  9. SFC Scan Logs - automatically deleted?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SFC Scan Logs - automatically deleted?: Hello, Bit of back story. About a month ago, I got an error message on launching Ubisoft regarding Anti-Cheat I believe, looking into the error I got, multiple other people had it ias well, one of the possible causes of which was a virus infection. Running Norton, Malware...
  10. Windows Automatically Logs In When Restarting

Windows Automatically Logs In When Restarting: I have a laptop that had a corrupt Windows update. It was corrected via Remote Support but during that process something was disabled so when the device starts up or restarts, it automatically logs in. When we lock/unlock the device, we get the login screen....