Windows 10: How can I log into my OneDrive using CMD

Discus and support How can I log into my OneDrive using CMD in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a windows based product that utilizes the file explorer to handle multimedia. I am looking to migrate my cloud users over to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Craig Alexander, Jan 24, 2020.

1. How can I log into my OneDrive using CMD

Hello,

I have a windows based product that utilizes the file explorer to handle multimedia.

I am looking to migrate my cloud users over to individual OneDrive folder. To do this I have already verified my program works along with verified how to "Free up Space" through CMD.

My current roadblock is logging into their specific OneDrive through a Command Prompt. I know I could manually set this up and have support help anytime they forget their password or the OneDrive logs them out, however, to add additional value I would like to automate this if possible.

Required End-User Workflow:

1. Open Program
    2. Login/Authenticate
    3. Receive access Token
    4. Log into OneDrive if not already logged in
    5. Map folder directory if new PC
    6. Open the main UI from my program

Does anyone have any recommendations or has already performed something like this?

:)

Craig Alexander, Jan 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 24, 2020
  3. OneDrive missing after Windows 10 upgrade

Follow these steps:

1. Open %localappdata% (C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local) then go to Microsoft\OneDrive\Update
    2. Execute OneDriveSetup.exe
    3. Wait until the installer successfully installs OneDrive. If you ever used OneDrive on your computer, it will log in, appear in system tray and start syncing automatically.

Vladislav Toncharov, Jan 24, 2020
  4. How can I log into my OneDrive using CMD

OneDrive having an unreasonably high CPU usage probably only querying registry and writing logs

Hi TJYSunset,

Performing the troubleshooting steps you've mentioned, "meaningless", can really help you with your concern.

Just to know about the troubleshooting steps you've already tried, can you share with me if you already have performed those mentioned troubleshooting steps?

How about completely uninstalling and reinstalling the OneDrive app? Have you tried it?

How about navigating this path to the File Explorer to delete UserTelemetryCache.otc and
    UserTelemetryCache.otc.session? If not, try doing it, then restart OneDrive.

• %AppData%\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\setup\logs

Let us know what happens next.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

How can I log into my OneDrive using CMD

1. How can I log into my OneDrive using CMD - Similar Threads - log OneDrive using

2. How can I log into my PC?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I log into my PC?: Every time I turn on my PC it says my password is wrong and that i would need to reset it at “accounts.live/password/reset” and after I successfully reset my password i go to log onto my PC and it still says that its incorrect even after when I changed the password. I so...
  3. How can i log into my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i log into my computer?: I’m trying to login to my ASUS vivobook laptop and i am typing in my pin to enter and it keeps saying that it is incorrect or my computer has been reset too many times. I did as it requested and waited 2 hours before trying again, but nothing is working. It also will not...
  4. How can i log into my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i log into my computer?: I’m trying to login to my ASUS vivobook laptop and i am typing in my pin to enter and it keeps saying that it is incorrect or my computer has been reset too many times. I did as it requested and waited 2 hours before trying again, but nothing is working. It also will not...
  5. How can I access my OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I access my OneDrive?: I have tried to sign in to my OneDrive but it gives me error to unlink it before and what is the process for the unlinking? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-access-my-onedrive/c2badb8b-bc3b-4262-95c5-0b42870a4b6b
  6. Using the OneDrive App, I can't log into my work OneDrive account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using the OneDrive App, I can't log into my work OneDrive account: My home PC has OneDrive - Personal, but I try to use the App to access my work account.When I try to 'Add School or Work Account' and sign-in, I get 'xxxx.yy isn't in our system. make sure you typed it correctly'. There are only six characters in my work domain...... It is...
  7. Using the OneDrive App, I can't log into my work OneDrive account

Using the OneDrive App, I can't log into my work OneDrive account: My home PC has OneDrive - Personal, but I try to use the App to access my work account.When I try to 'Add School or Work Account' and sign-in, I get 'xxxx.yy isn't in our system. make sure you typed it correctly'. There are only six characters in my work domain...... It is...
  8. How can I NOT use OneDrive desktop?

How can I NOT use OneDrive desktop?: Hello All I was discussing this as part of another thread but wanted to post it as it's own thread so everyone can see the question and because I think it deserves it's own thread.. My Windows 10 Pro desktop path is pointing to My user OneDrive folder I've uninstalled...
  9. Can I Use OneDrive Like This?

Can I Use OneDrive Like This?: I want to work on a Libre document in its own directory on my hard drive. But I'd like it to be mirrored onto One Drive. So that everything I do to it is reflected immediately onto the One Drive copy Then when I'm elsewhere on some other PC I'd like to work on that doc on...
  10. copy c:\....\onedrive using cmd line?

copy c:\....\onedrive using cmd line?: my laptop will not start Windows. (I get a message "not enough memory resources are available to process this command.") I am trying to copy all files from the hard drive to an external hard drive (so I can clear the computer and start all over again). I can get to the cmd...