Windows 10: how can I log into my pc or windows if a have a new phone number.

Discus and support how can I log into my pc or windows if a have a new phone number. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The problem is that when I try to log into is sending me verification codes to the old phone number which I don't have anymore, this is an issue that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cristian gonzalez2, Nov 6, 2022.

1. how can I log into my pc or windows if a have a new phone number.

The problem is that when I try to log into is sending me verification codes to the old phone number which I don't have anymore, this is an issue that I can not solve and I need help. thanks I would really appreciate if someone would tell me what to do.

:)

cristian gonzalez2, Nov 6, 2022
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 6, 2022
  3. manos Win User
    Call Log display help

Hi. The Call Log, if the contact is on my contact list, displays the Contact Name and below the Country/City instead of the Phone Number that was used to call me or the one i called. If the contact is not in my Contact List, it displays the Contact Number and below the Country/City.
    Is there any way to change the setting in the first situation to display the Contact Name and below the Phone Number used? I prefer a solution without the use of a third party app. Phone is on android 7 / Emui 5.0.1 and the build is BLN-L21C432B365.
    Thank you.

manos, Nov 6, 2022
  4. meebers Win User

how can I log into my pc or windows if a have a new phone number.

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 6, 2022
Thema:

how can I log into my pc or windows if a have a new phone number.

1. how can I log into my pc or windows if a have a new phone number. - Similar Threads - log phone number

2. I have a new phone. How can i add new number to authenticator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new phone. How can i add new number to authenticator?: My PC updated last night. Now it wants me to reset my pin. I cannot do this due to myself getting a new phone and phone number. I cannot use the authenticator. What do I do to use my PC?...
  3. I have a new phone. How can i add new number to authenticator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a new phone. How can i add new number to authenticator?: My PC updated last night. Now it wants me to reset my pin. I cannot do this due to myself getting a new phone and phone number. I cannot use the authenticator. What do I do to use my PC?...
  4. How can I update my phone number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I update my phone number?: When I go through security and update info is asks me to verify my identity with my old phone number. It's making it impossiple to change it. I keep getting redirected to verify my identity. This website doesn't provide me with a way to contact someone directly....
  5. How can I update my phone number?

How can I update my phone number?: When I go through security and update info is asks me to verify my identity with my old phone number. It's making it impossiple to change it. I keep getting redirected to verify my identity. This website doesn't provide me with a way to contact someone directly....
  6. how can i change my phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i change my phone number: how can i change my phone number on this account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-phone-number/dac5d813-dafc-4144-a5da-773981bfd83f
  7. For Phone Link, how can I have a phone number attached to a name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For Phone Link, how can I have a phone number attached to a name?: So I can just enter a person's name in the phone link to send a new message and it will display the phone number automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-phone-link-how-can-i-have-a-phone-number/0113f7b2-7b2d-49e9-91d0-b184e80f325e
  8. For Phone Link, how can I have a phone number attached to a name?

For Phone Link, how can I have a phone number attached to a name?: So I can just enter a person's name in the phone link to send a new message and it will display the phone number automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-phone-link-how-can-i-have-a-phone-number/0113f7b2-7b2d-49e9-91d0-b184e80f325e
  9. how can I log into my pc or windows if a have a new phone number.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how can I log into my pc or windows if a have a new phone number.: The problem is that when I try to log into is sending me verification codes to the old phone number which I don't have anymore, this is an issue that I can not solve and I need help. thanks I would really appreciate if someone would tell me what to do....
  10. how can I log into my pc or windows if a have a new phone number.

how can I log into my pc or windows if a have a new phone number.: The problem is that when I try to log into is sending me verification codes to the old phone number which I don't have anymore, this is an issue that I can not solve and I need help. thanks I would really appreciate if someone would tell me what to do....