Windows 10: How can I log issue on the system at the website...

Discus and support How can I log issue on the system at the website... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I am Phuong from FPT Software- Vietnam- your company's partner. Our project faced some technical issues related to Window 10 and need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FPT Software, Dec 21, 2018.

1. How can I log issue on the system at the website...

Hi there,

I am Phuong from FPT Software- Vietnam- your company's partner.

Our project faced some technical issues related to Window 10 and need help from support team of Microsoft. We did log issue on the system at the website https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/support/contact-support with the name of FPT Software and ID partner: 1797193.

We went to the step as below and could not continue.

How can I log issue on the system at the website... c2fe2e8d-571c-4dbe-9fd1-3d77c4b59667?upload=true.png

My question is: How to log the issue?

What happen with our account?

In case you do not know how to solve our issue, please give me exact contact of technical support team and guide me in details through the email:
    *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or call me via phone number of +84 346 382 935

We have already contacted Microsoft via phone 1800400470 and 84 24 3935 1053

but the problem is not solved.

Hope to here from you soon.

Thanks

Phuong

:)

FPT Software, Dec 21, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

How can I log issue on the system at the website...

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

How can I log issue on the system at the website...

1. How can I log issue on the system at the website... - Similar Threads - log issue system

2. Cannot log onto a website on one computer but can on another issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log onto a website on one computer but can on another issue.: Hello, On my personal laptop, for some reason I cannot log onto some accounts online. I can get to the sites but when I enter my credentials, it simply loops back to the login again as if I did not do anything. These same accounts on the same sites, however, I can log onto...
  3. Cannot log onto a website on one computer but can on another issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log onto a website on one computer but can on another issue.: Hello, On my personal laptop, for some reason I cannot log onto some accounts online. I can get to the sites but when I enter my credentials, it simply loops back to the login again as if I did not do anything. These same accounts on the same sites, however, I can log onto...
  4. Cannot log onto a website on one computer but can on another issue.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How can i log in???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i log in???: so, i have this Santivirus on my computer. i don’t know how it got there, but it’s a malware. i am trying to get rid of it for good by following a tutorial windows 11 btw i forgot to mention but when i entered safe mode, i am being told that enforced policy allows only...
  6. How can i log in???

How can i log in???: so, i have this Santivirus on my computer. i don’t know how it got there, but it’s a malware. i am trying to get rid of it for good by following a tutorial windows 11 btw i forgot to mention but when i entered safe mode, i am being told that enforced policy allows only...
  7. how can i log in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how can i log in?: My sister gave me her old laptop and it has windows 10. She can’t remember her pin and the wrong number is on the account that i have to log in from when the laptop turns on. whenever i press “forgot pin” i put all my details in but then it says “We are unable to create a new...
  8. how can i log in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i log in?: My sister gave me her old laptop and it has windows 10. She can’t remember her pin and the wrong number is on the account that i have to log in from when the laptop turns on. whenever i press “forgot pin” i put all my details in but then it says “We are unable to create a new...
  9. how can i log in?

10. Websites logging me out the second I log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Websites logging me out the second I log in: Hello! I am having an issue on windows 10. I log in to a website with my username and password. Then, before I can do anything, the website logs me out. I've cleared cookies on my browser and this happens on all browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox....