Windows 10: How can I log myself out of other computers from my main computer

Discus and support How can I log myself out of other computers from my main computer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How can I log myself out of other computers from my main computer... I helped some people setup there laptops but I logged myself in as the admin and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BTR_Thaddeus, May 26, 2020.

1. How can I log myself out of other computers from my main computer

How can I log myself out of other computers from my main computer... I helped some people setup there laptops but I logged myself in as the admin and they were supposed log me off and take my profile off there laptop... and they still haven't done it... and now I dont talk to these people anymore... so is there anyway I can log myself out of there laptops from my main PC?

submitted by /u/BTR_Thaddeus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BTR_Thaddeus, May 26, 2020
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, May 26, 2020
  3. Cannot log in to my windows 10 computer

Hi,

To assist you with your concern on logging in to your computer after the
    Windows 10
    update, may we know the following information:

• Which log on screen are your referring to? Is it the computer or on the
      Windows
      page?
    • What is the exact error message?
    • What changes have you done to your keyboard?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

We'll wait for your reply.

Christian Mart, May 26, 2020
  4. taward Win User

How can I log myself out of other computers from my main computer

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, May 26, 2020
Thema:

How can I log myself out of other computers from my main computer

1. How can I log myself out of other computers from my main computer - Similar Threads - log myself computers

2. How can I change Myself to administrator for this computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change Myself to administrator for this computer?: How can I change Myself to administrator for this computer? This is a brand new laptop and when I logged in, it logged me in as 2 years old, and I in fact am not 2 years old.I need to use this computer for school and I can not even access websites because it thinks i'm 2...
  3. How can I change Myself to administrator for this computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change Myself to administrator for this computer?: How can I change Myself to administrator for this computer? This is a brand new laptop and when I logged in, it logged me in as 2 years old, and I in fact am not 2 years old.I need to use this computer for school and I can not even access websites because it thinks i'm 2...
  4. How can I change Myself to administrator for this computer?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. How can i log into my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i log into my computer?: I’m trying to login to my ASUS vivobook laptop and i am typing in my pin to enter and it keeps saying that it is incorrect or my computer has been reset too many times. I did as it requested and waited 2 hours before trying again, but nothing is working. It also will not...
  6. How can i log into my computer?

How can i log into my computer?: I’m trying to login to my ASUS vivobook laptop and i am typing in my pin to enter and it keeps saying that it is incorrect or my computer has been reset too many times. I did as it requested and waited 2 hours before trying again, but nothing is working. It also will not...
  7. How can i log into my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Locked myself out of my computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked myself out of my computer.: I thought someone had access to my Microsoft acct and blocked their computer.. Unfortunately it was my computer. Now I can't get back in. It ask for a pin but tells me an administrator has restricted sign in. I can not sign in at all. I won't even start in safe mode. I need...
  9. Locked myself out of my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked myself out of my computer.: I thought someone had access to my Microsoft acct and blocked their computer.. Unfortunately it was my computer. Now I can't get back in. It ask for a pin but tells me an administrator has restricted sign in. I can not sign in at all. I won't even start in safe mode. I need...
  10. Locked myself out of my computer.