Windows 10: How can I make 7-zip my default program please I need help

Discus and support How can I make 7-zip my default program please I need help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Someone please help me I have been trying for the last 2 days submitted by /u/RezidentMug [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RezidentMug, Nov 13, 2020.

1. How can I make 7-zip my default program please I need help

Someone please help me I have been trying for the last 2 days

submitted by /u/RezidentMug
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RezidentMug, Nov 13, 2020

2. .zip is missing in Default Program list

I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and when I received a .zip file I could not open it. When I went to the Default Programs listing to see what program association was set to open it - the .zip was not listed in the Default Program listing.
    How do I get the .zip file back?

iwant2bhere, Nov 13, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    .zip can't be set to File Explorer

Hello Kathleen,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Default programs
      in the search bar and press enter

• Click on choose default programs by file type

• Select .zip
      and select File Explorer
    Also you can visit the below link Zip and unzip files.
    (Steps applies to Windows 10).

Zip and unzip files

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Nov 13, 2020
  4. How can I make 7-zip my default program please I need help

7 Zip or WinRAR?

The only thing that I don't like about 7-Zip is its Windows 95-vintage graphics. Fortunately, there's a solution for that: 7-Zip Theme Manager.

• Toolbar themes - change the look of the toolbar in 7-Zip.
    • Filetype themes - change the Windows icons for archive files.
    • 90 toolbar themes and 22 filetype themes to choose from.
    • Changing the SFX-icon (self-extracting archive) is now possible.
    Be sure to grab the 2.1.1. Hotfix to mod any version of 7-Zip from 9.23 to the present release (15.12 as of the time of this post).

Static~Charge, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

How can I make 7-zip my default program please I need help

1. How can I make 7-zip my default program please I need help - Similar Threads - zip default program

2. how can I return back as the administrator of my device please I need help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how can I return back as the administrator of my device please I need help: I have accidently made an account as a other person account even though it's my account and I made this account as an administrative account and now I can't control my windows as an administrative and I can't change that and I can't switch to the other account which is...
  3. how can I return back as the administrator of my device please I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I return back as the administrator of my device please I need help: I have accidently made an account as a other person account even though it's my account and I made this account as an administrative account and now I can't control my windows as an administrative and I can't change that and I can't switch to the other account which is...
  4. Please please I need help

Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  5. Please please I need help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  6. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How can I make Word the default program instead of WordPad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make Word the default program instead of WordPad?: How can I make Word the default program instead of WordPad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-word-the-default-program-instead-of/178dd115-dcf7-47d0-a285-d180a098ae0c
  8. How can I make Word the default program instead of WordPad?

How can I make Word the default program instead of WordPad?: How can I make Word the default program instead of WordPad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-word-the-default-program-instead-of/178dd115-dcf7-47d0-a285-d180a098ae0c
  9. 7-Zip Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    7-Zip Help: There is a program called "7-Zip" which essentially makes things into the zip-files. I tried to make one in the program, was successful, but now it's not popping up in File Explorer. It says it exists in the 7-Zip program, but it isn't popping up. Any solutions? submitted by...
  10. How can I make word the default program?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I make word the default program?: How can I make word the default program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms2019/8f16ca3d-9893-43cf-b044-dd39790f793a