Windows 10: How can I make a bootable bootable recovery operating system

Discus and support How can I make a bootable bootable recovery operating system in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how to make a buisy stick with recovery of the operating system, the steps I have to do next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Oct 17, 2018.

1. How can I make a bootable bootable recovery operating system

Hello,

Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how to make a buisy stick with recovery of the operating system, the steps I have to do next (installation, etc ...) until the completion of this operation.
    Thank you for kindness!
    Wait for response!
    A great day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Chewy Win User

Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Agility Win User
    Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Oct 18, 2018
  4. How can I make a bootable bootable recovery operating system

bootable sub w/w10

Hi Joe,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Are you referring to bootable USB (Media Creation Tool) to install Windows 10 or recovery drive?
    • Do you get any error message/code?
    • What steps have you tried to create bootable USB?
    • What happens when you connect the USB to your computer?
    • What is the current operating system?

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

How can I make a bootable bootable recovery operating system

1. How can I make a bootable bootable recovery operating system - Similar Threads - bootable bootable recovery

2. Making a bootable clone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Making a bootable clone: I want to clone my c: drive to an external hard drive and then use the external drive as a boot drive. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-bootable-clone/c1231084-ab3e-4156-a3e7-51b2959a3df4
  3. How Do I Make A Bootable System Image Of My Pc ,usb bootable

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Make A Bootable System Image Of My Pc ,usb bootable: How Do I Make A Bootable System Image Of My Pc ,usb bootable. 182388
  4. How to make a bootable USB ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to make a bootable USB ?: Please tell me how to make a bootable USB in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-bootable-usb/6aaa7f8c-9191-4161-ac8a-777788cc8dd4
  5. OPERATING SYSTEM ISSUE NO BOOTABLE DEVICE FOUND

OPERATING SYSTEM ISSUE NO BOOTABLE DEVICE FOUND: Firstly I have both SSD and HDD in my laptop. And OS windows 10 is installed in SSD. If I remove the HDD and start my laptop it says NO BOOTABLE DEVICE but the SSD is still intact in which OS is installed. What could be the reason behind this and can I fix it....
  6. Missing Operation System from Bootable USB

Missing Operation System from Bootable USB: I have a bootable usb windows 10 which I used to boot my PC because I am having startup problems. However, after running diskpart commands in the command prompt, I get "Missing Operating System" message after restarting. What can I do?...
  7. How to make recovered drive bootable

How to make recovered drive bootable: After a recent drive failure/system crash, I restored my C-Drive from an Acronis True Image Home backup, to a new drive. The restore operation completed successfully, however the system does not recognize the new drive as a boot drive. The backup was done as a file backup...
  8. make bootable usb

make bootable usb: Hello I cannot make a bootable USB with the media creation tool. It gives error and corrupts the usb so I cannot use it anymore. It's already 3 of them. I have tried 2 USB port in the computer and it is the same. what to do. Thanks...
  9. How to make cloned drive bootable?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to make cloned drive bootable?: I cloned C drive to G via Macrium Reflect sector by sector but cannot understand why the cloned SSD is not bootable. What commands do I run to enable the mirror G drive to boot just like C?The hardware is MSI Titan GT80 SLI running Windows 10. [img] The G drive needs to say...
  10. How to make SSD bootable

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make SSD bootable: I have an emachine desktop. I bought a Toshiba 1GB SSD that operates through a USB cord. My intention is to clone my emachine hard drive to the SSD portable drive and then plug it into a desktop computer and boot from the portable SSD so I have access to all my programs with...