Windows 10: How Can I make a cluster?

Discus and support How Can I make a cluster? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'd like to make a cluster with 2 pc, but I don't know how do it. Help pls submitted by /u/Dedalo703 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dedalo703, May 11, 2020.

1. How Can I make a cluster?

I'd like to make a cluster with 2 pc, but I don't know how do it. Help pls

submitted by /u/Dedalo703
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dedalo703, May 11, 2020

2. Perform Upgrade of Windows Cluster & SQL Cluster from 2008 R2 to 2012 R2

I am looking to perform Upgrade of Windows cluster on which SQL cluster is running 2008 R2 and i have to upgrade the OS to 2012 R2.

Please can some one suggest or share some step by step guide which i can refer.

Thanks in Advance!!

Kumar

NiteshKumar10, May 11, 2020
  3. Perform Upgrade of Windows Cluster & SQL Cluster from 2008 R2 to 2012 R2

I need to upgrade my Windows server 2008 R2 which is running on a windows cluster on top of it sql sql cluster,

Please can u suggest.

NiteshKumar10, May 11, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

How Can I make a cluster?

Strange idea... possible to cluster computers on a network for general processing?

Not so strange...

Tech Article - DIY Supercomputing: How to Build a Small Windows HPC Cluster

Building Your Own Super Computer

Building your own supercomputer using Ubuntu and Kerrighed

Quote from here --> How to Hook Up Several Computers to Make a Supercomputer

95Viper, May 11, 2020
Thema:

How Can I make a cluster?

1. How Can I make a cluster? - Similar Threads - cluster

2. Local admin cannot view/launch failover cluster manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local admin cannot view/launch failover cluster manager: Hi all.I am new to this and hope someone can help me.We have created a failover cluster for our SQL. When I log in using a Domain Admin user Domain\user, I can view the cluster manager.Login as domain administratorBut when I log in using a local admin local administrator...
  3. Local admin cannot view/launch failover cluster manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local admin cannot view/launch failover cluster manager: Hi all.I am new to this and hope someone can help me.We have created a failover cluster for our SQL. When I log in using a Domain Admin user Domain\user, I can view the cluster manager.Login as domain administratorBut when I log in using a local admin local administrator...
  4. How the SMB network connection issues to be fixed in S2D 2 node cluster, Mellanox adapter...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How the SMB network connection issues to be fixed in S2D 2 node cluster, Mellanox adapter...: configured IP for 2 nic ports on each node and executed the cluster validation report was successful , Installed DCB and changed few DCB related settings for RDMA RocE v2 post configuring the cluster and enabling the S2D in 2 node, facing issue with SMB connections please...
  5. Kusto cluster access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kusto cluster access: Hello, I have power automate flow running to execute Kusto queries. Part of the Kusto query accesses a Kusto cluster kvc7nn8qjvx58czv1ks7kw.southcentralus.kusto.windows.net, and this part throws an error:"ErrorReason": "BadRequest","ErrorMessage": "Errors occurred while...
  6. Kusto cluster access

Kusto cluster access: Hello, I have power automate flow running to execute Kusto queries. Part of the Kusto query accesses a Kusto cluster kvc7nn8qjvx58czv1ks7kw.southcentralus.kusto.windows.net, and this part throws an error:"ErrorReason": "BadRequest","ErrorMessage": "Errors occurred while...
  7. Blue Screen of death on cluster machine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of death on cluster machine.: Hello,We've recently encountered a Blue Screen incident on one of our cluster machines, with the following error " The computer has rebooted from a bug check".Following this article...
  8. Blue Screen of death on cluster machine.

Blue Screen of death on cluster machine.: Hello,We've recently encountered a Blue Screen incident on one of our cluster machines, with the following error " The computer has rebooted from a bug check".Following this article...
  9. Blue Screen of death on cluster machine.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Failover Cluster Storage Replication

Failover Cluster Storage Replication: We have a Windows failover cluster containing a shared disk assigned to a Role and want to set up replication from it.We tried removing the disk from the cluster to use DFS Replication, however we lose access to the network shares of the disk even once they are recreated with...