Windows 10: HOW CAN I MAKE A DIFRENT BETWIN WINDOWS ACOUNT AND XBOX ACOUNT?

Discus and support HOW CAN I MAKE A DIFRENT BETWIN WINDOWS ACOUNT AND XBOX ACOUNT? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MY FRIEND WANT TO GIVE ME IS XBOX ACOUNT. BUT THE XBOX ACOUNT ITS CONECTED TO THE WINDOWS ACOUNT AND HE USE THAT FOR WORK, HOW CAN HE MAKE IS XBOX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by לאידוע, Oct 17, 2018.

1. HOW CAN I MAKE A DIFRENT BETWIN WINDOWS ACOUNT AND XBOX ACOUNT?

MY FRIEND WANT TO GIVE ME IS XBOX ACOUNT.

BUT THE XBOX ACOUNT ITS CONECTED TO THE WINDOWS ACOUNT AND HE USE THAT FOR WORK, HOW CAN HE MAKE IS XBOX ACOUNT DIFRENT FROM THE WINDOWS ACOUNT?

:)

לאידוע, Oct 17, 2018

2. What is the old password in signing in with microsoft acount in windows 10?

Hi,i have really problem with my signng in in windows 10.when i try to add my microsoft acount after go to setting--->your email and acounts--->sign in with mirosoft acount after i import my email & password and next step is verification of my acount and
    its cross on this step good but when go to next step the microsft ask me about my old windows pass word.what's this?what its mean? because i don't have any password in my old windows.please help me.

thank you so much.

saedzabihee, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Microsoft Acount

How to move one Microsoft Acount from Win 10

AndjelkoGotalWP, Oct 17, 2018
  4. maro_alk Win User

HOW CAN I MAKE A DIFRENT BETWIN WINDOWS ACOUNT AND XBOX ACOUNT?

windows 10 administration user acount

find out that the guest acount is not working in windows 10

searched all sites , used net user etc , it does not work

found a officical answer from ms that you should create a normal acount

created a normal user acount and changed group to guests. it seems the control pannel is blocked

stil it is posible to acces dedicated settings with right click on windows icon

how can i avoid this .

i want a acount for visistors where with they only can browse and store some stuff on the desktop and make use of the printer

thanks maro

maro_alk, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

HOW CAN I MAKE A DIFRENT BETWIN WINDOWS ACOUNT AND XBOX ACOUNT?

1. HOW CAN I MAKE A DIFRENT BETWIN WINDOWS ACOUNT AND XBOX ACOUNT? - Similar Threads - DIFRENT BETWIN ACOUNT

2. Windown Acount

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windown Acount: Mr. / Mrs,I have a question about Windows accounts. I have a laptop dell Latitude 5470 with a Windows pro license. And I log into windows without a Microsoft account. Recently, I reinstalled the Windows software and logged into the account of the organization I work for. I...
  3. Windown Acount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windown Acount: Mr. / Mrs,I have a question about Windows accounts. I have a laptop dell Latitude 5470 with a Windows pro license. And I log into windows without a Microsoft account. Recently, I reinstalled the Windows software and logged into the account of the organization I work for. I...
  4. Windown Acount

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mojang acount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mojang acount: so when the Mojang accounts switched to Microsoft accounts im pretty sure my Mojang account was deleted because i already had a microsoft account with the same email and so when i moved my Mojang account over i has the same email and stuff so now whenever i try to log in i...
  6. Mojang acount

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mojang acount: so when the Mojang accounts switched to Microsoft accounts im pretty sure my Mojang account was deleted because i already had a microsoft account with the same email and so when i moved my Mojang account over i has the same email and stuff so now whenever i try to log in i...
  7. Microsoft Acounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Acounts: Some years ago two laptops became conneted, an Acer and a Dell, here in Thailand. Aboout 2 years ago I bough an Asus i Norway. It was set upp with all my datas in Norwegian. When I started the new one here in Thailand the Dell take the control. The I-mail address is the...
  8. Microsoft acounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft acounts: ok so i made a new Microsoft account since i had been using a shared one for a while when I made it it brought me to the ms site and when I opened settings again it still used the shared account but on the website it had my new account how to I fix it o I can have the new...
  9. Mojang acount

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mojang acount: Hi My microsoft account and mojang were connected now i canno't login to my minecraft java game my email adres was my login *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you help mi please my microsoft acount wants mi to buy a game, that i have already bought...
  10. Xbox game pass for child acount

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox game pass for child acount: hello i have reactly tried to get my child an xbox gamepass it turns out when i boght it was only for my acount how do i make it so its for him without using gampass ultimate or using an xbox console?...