Windows 10: How can I make a screen recording of a game that runs in a lower resolution full screen on...

Discus and support How can I make a screen recording of a game that runs in a lower resolution full screen on... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I took a recording of Lego Indiana Jones 2 which normally runs in full screen automatically but when I watched the video it had it in 3:4 resolution.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MysteryCat2003, Jan 13, 2021.

1. How can I make a screen recording of a game that runs in a lower resolution full screen on...

I took a recording of Lego Indiana Jones 2 which normally runs in full screen automatically but when I watched the video it had it in 3:4 resolution. Is there a way that I can fix this or am I stuck with it forever?

submitted by /u/MysteryCat2003
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MysteryCat2003, Jan 13, 2021

2. screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Jan 13, 2021
  3. kerbumble Win User
    Lower screen resolution on 6280?

I'm noticing that a lot of applications and games are designed for a low resolution screen. My 6280 has high resolution, so that apps take up only the upper left hand corner of the screen. Too tiny to read, really. Is there a way lower my screen resolution?
    Or is it that these games have to be resolution-aware? Thanks for any advice.

kerbumble, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Riel Alc Win User

How can I make a screen recording of a game that runs in a lower resolution full screen on...

screen resolutions?

Please follow the steps on how to change the screen resolution:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Click Display settings.
    • On the lower part of the Customize your display window, click Advanced display settings.
    • Choose the resolution you want to use, then click Apply to save the changes.

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Riel Alc, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

How can I make a screen recording of a game that runs in a lower resolution full screen on...

1. How can I make a screen recording of a game that runs in a lower resolution full screen on... - Similar Threads - screen recording game

2. DOS games and screen is automatically set to a lower resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    DOS games and screen is automatically set to a lower resolution: When I play DOS games through a DOSbox the screen is automatically set to say 640x480 when I set to full screen I am fine with. I then get a popup "The screen is not set to the recommended resolution.Configure PC to resolution 1920x1080. Current resolution: 640x480...
  3. DOS games and screen is automatically set to a lower resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DOS games and screen is automatically set to a lower resolution: When I play DOS games through a DOSbox the screen is automatically set to say 640x480 when I set to full screen I am fine with. I then get a popup "The screen is not set to the recommended resolution.Configure PC to resolution 1920x1080. Current resolution: 640x480...
  4. DOS games and screen is auotmatically set to a lower resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    DOS games and screen is auotmatically set to a lower resolution: When I play DOS games through a DOSbox the screen is automatically set to say 640x480 when I set to full screen I am fine with. I then get a popup "The screen is not set to the recommended resolution.Configure PC to resolution 1920x1080. Current resolution: 640x480...
  5. DOS games and screen is auotmatically set to a lower resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DOS games and screen is auotmatically set to a lower resolution: When I play DOS games through a DOSbox the screen is automatically set to say 640x480 when I set to full screen I am fine with. I then get a popup "The screen is not set to the recommended resolution.Configure PC to resolution 1920x1080. Current resolution: 640x480...
  6. Full screen games with lower resolution than native resolution change the display resulution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full screen games with lower resolution than native resolution change the display resulution: Recently I bought a 4k monitor and tried to play Apex Legends in full HD resolution. because I want to use it as 4k for programming and 4k requires too much power to play games.But I noticed that when games go into full HD full screen mode, Windows also go into HD resolution....
  7. Full screen games with lower resolution than native resolution change the display resulution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full screen games with lower resolution than native resolution change the display resulution: Recently I bought a 4k monitor and tried to play Apex Legends in full HD resolution. because I want to use it as 4k for programming and 4k requires too much power to play games.But I noticed that when games go into full HD full screen mode, Windows also go into HD resolution....
  8. Game Bar Not Recording in Full Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Not Recording in Full Screen: I have seen a similar post from last year, and there was no solution, and I just discovered that I have the same issue. When I record videos, the playback is not in full screen. Looking at the properties of the video file, the video frame width is 1872 and the frame...
  9. game bar not recording full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    game bar not recording full screen: [ATTACH] When I record games, my games don't record in full screen, the capture appears in the top left corner and what's left of the screen is black. https://preview.redd.it/u9l47xod5ay51.png?width=3821&format=png&auto=webp&s=26d26c90784b9194f3848af7ce6d999ee3e5c3e1...
  10. Lower resolution but full screen Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lower resolution but full screen Remote Desktop: Maybe someone here can help me. I am using my Surface Book to remote into my desktop in my house. My problem is my desktop can't keep up with the resolution (3000x2000). I want to force the resolution to 1920x1280 but still keep the Remote Desktop full screen. Even if I edit...