Windows 10: How can I make a screen recording of a game that runs in a lower resolution full screen on...

Discus and support How can I make a screen recording of a game that runs in a lower resolution full screen on... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I took a recording of Lego Indiana Jones 2 which normally runs in full screen automatically but when I watched the video it had it in 3:4 resolution.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MysteryCat2003, Jan 13, 2021.

1. How can I make a screen recording of a game that runs in a lower resolution full screen on...

I took a recording of Lego Indiana Jones 2 which normally runs in full screen automatically but when I watched the video it had it in 3:4 resolution. Is there a way that I can fix this or am I stuck with it forever?

submitted by /u/MysteryCat2003
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MysteryCat2003, Jan 13, 2021

2. screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Jan 13, 2021
  3. kerbumble Win User
    Lower screen resolution on 6280?

I'm noticing that a lot of applications and games are designed for a low resolution screen. My 6280 has high resolution, so that apps take up only the upper left hand corner of the screen. Too tiny to read, really. Is there a way lower my screen resolution?
    Or is it that these games have to be resolution-aware? Thanks for any advice.

kerbumble, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Riel Alc Win User

How can I make a screen recording of a game that runs in a lower resolution full screen on...

screen resolutions?

Please follow the steps on how to change the screen resolution:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Click Display settings.
    • On the lower part of the Customize your display window, click Advanced display settings.
    • Choose the resolution you want to use, then click Apply to save the changes.

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Riel Alc, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

How can I make a screen recording of a game that runs in a lower resolution full screen on...

1. How can I make a screen recording of a game that runs in a lower resolution full screen on... - Similar Threads - screen recording game

2. How can I record my screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I record my screen?: Rather than a simple print screen, I want to be able to record all of the actions on my screen. Basically what I'm looking at doing, is going to a website and I want to be able to make a video of me scrolling through the page. How can I do this? 172109
  3. game bar not recording full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    game bar not recording full screen: [ATTACH] When I record games, my games don't record in full screen, the capture appears in the top left corner and what's left of the screen is black. https://preview.redd.it/u9l47xod5ay51.png?width=3821&format=png&auto=webp&s=26d26c90784b9194f3848af7ce6d999ee3e5c3e1...
  4. Games that run in full screen keep minimizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games that run in full screen keep minimizing: I have been trying to play games on my laptop. I have not had many problems in the past. But within the past few weeks, every time I try to open a game such as minecraft or call of duty, the game opens for a second or two and then minimizes. when I try to click on it on the...
  5. How to make XBOX Game Bar record the whole screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make XBOX Game Bar record the whole screen?: The XBOX Game Bar is really great, but it seems to zero in on whatever application you start it on. If you open up a file explorer to add an image, or pull up a small pop-up within a web browser, it doesn't capture that on the recording. Is there a way to change this...
  6. Game Bar No Longer Recording in Full Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar No Longer Recording in Full Screen: I will try to make this make sense the best I can - When I go to record and then go back and watch it, the recording is not full screen anymore. A setting must have gotten tweaked by accident or something but I don't know which one it could be because my display is still set...
  7. change screen resolution automatically in full screen ?

change screen resolution automatically in full screen ?: i want to use pc with 1280x1024 and i want to use it in games with 1024x768 can i make it automatically changes when i open games ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-screen-resolution-automatically-in-full/60c2b011-0d39-4584-bacc-12062296dbaa
  8. Lower resolution but full screen Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lower resolution but full screen Remote Desktop: Maybe someone here can help me. I am using my Surface Book to remote into my desktop in my house. My problem is my desktop can't keep up with the resolution (3000x2000). I want to force the resolution to 1920x1280 but still keep the Remote Desktop full screen. Even if I edit...
  9. Screen Resolution Changing to Lower Setting

Screen Resolution Changing to Lower Setting: I developed an App using Visual Basic 2010. Compiled, packaged and distributed it. The app is working well on most computers. But on some Dell Inspiron 13 7000 series notebooks with Windows 10, the moment my app launches (ONLY MY APP), the screen resolution automatically...
  10. I can't make games go full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't make games go full screen: On my laptop keyboard fn+f11 just lowers the volume. Games are opening as maximized screen but not full screen. 99986