Windows 10: How can I make a USB stick to recover the operating system

Discus and support How can I make a USB stick to recover the operating system in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, please help me to make a USB stick for recovery of the operating system. The steps I have to do for this operation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Oct 17, 2018.

1. How can I make a USB stick to recover the operating system

Hello,

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, please help me to make a USB stick for recovery of the operating system. The steps I have to do for this operation.
    Thank you!
    Wait for response!
    A great day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Oct 17, 2018

2. need list of usb bootable Operating Systems

I am looking for a good list of operating systems you can run from a usb or dvd.

If not a list, then folks can just post their top picks.

I want these to run from the usb/dvd without installing on the system or getting in the way of the system that exists on the hard drive.

Thanks in advance.

John Phoenix, Oct 17, 2018
  3. thraxed Win User
    Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Oct 17, 2018
  4. ELI
    Eli Win User

How can I make a USB stick to recover the operating system

No operating system

You screwed it up that Always happen to me when playing with linux
    I revive it with usb stick
    Try to reset bios

How can I make a USB stick to recover the operating system [​IMG]

Thema:

How can I make a USB stick to recover the operating system

1. How can I make a USB stick to recover the operating system - Similar Threads - USB stick recover

2. RAW file system USB can not be recovered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAW file system USB can not be recovered: Hello everyone! Please help me out!So I have a Kingston USB 3.0 32GB. I used Ventoy to create a multi-boot USB. But after the program ran successfully, the USB could not be accessible: "You need to format the disk in drive F: before you can use it"I checked the status in Disk...
  3. RAW file system USB can not be recovered

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAW file system USB can not be recovered: Hello everyone! Please help me out!So I have a Kingston USB 3.0 32GB. I used Ventoy to create a multi-boot USB. But after the program ran successfully, the USB could not be accessible: "You need to format the disk in drive F: before you can use it"I checked the status in Disk...
  4. RAW file system USB can not be recovered

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Making a USB Boot Stick

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Making a USB Boot Stick: I keep getting Error 0x8004255A-oxA001B. Three times, on different USB sticks. Please Advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-usb-boot-stick/ddd8a4e8-1408-4446-bb1e-b5837d145275
  6. USB stick for System Image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    USB stick for System Image: I was just about to order a 256GB flash drive, when I took a look at the reviews. There are more than few complaints about them overheating, which causes (a) early total failure or (b) it disconnects before the end of a many-GB transfer. Sandisk seems to be one of the worst...
  7. Can I recover files without an Operating System?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I recover files without an Operating System?: My PC won't boot so I decided to reinstall Windows on it. I inserted a bootable USB and botted on to it. I started installing Windows on my computer and then I realized that all data on my disk will be lost. So I aborted the installation. I opened the CMD via the USB and...
  8. How can I make a bootable bootable recovery operating system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I make a bootable bootable recovery operating system: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how to make a buisy stick with recovery of the operating system, the steps I have to do next (installation, etc ...) until the completion of this operation. Thank you for kindness! Wait for response! A great day!...
  9. Recover USB stick from Memtest86?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover USB stick from Memtest86?: This is stupid. I created a new bootable memtest86 onto a small 4GB USB stick. All OK. Now it says that it is just a 26MB drive! So I went to diskpart and did a CLEAN. Great, and it shows 4GB unallocated. NOTHING I try, even a Create Partition Primary will then let me...
  10. How can we make a hidden operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can we make a hidden operating system: Please can some one tell me how to make a hidden operating system in Windows 10 without using True Crypt. Basically I want to have a dual boot system with one of the operating system's being hidden/encrypted. Similar to the way True Crypt does it with the per-boot password...