Windows 10: How can i make alaram sound when my pc at sleep mode?

Discus and support How can i make alaram sound when my pc at sleep mode? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i make my alarms sound when my computer is at sleep mode?I am trying so much but i can not do. Please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Khalid Bin Oalid, Jan 27, 2023.

1. How can i make alaram sound when my pc at sleep mode?

how do i make my alarms sound when my computer is at sleep mode?I am trying so much but i can not do. Please help me

:)

Khalid Bin Oalid, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

How can i make alaram sound when my pc at sleep mode?

1. How can i make alaram sound when my pc at sleep mode? - Similar Threads - alaram sound sleep

2. How to turn off sound when computer is on sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off sound when computer is on sleep mode: Hi, can someone help how to turn off the sound, I mean here exactly for radio which is running on Chome, when the computer is on sleep mode, for Windows 10.The computer goes to sleep but the radio keeps playing and it is annoying.If anyone can help would be great....
  3. How to turn off sound when computer is on sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off sound when computer is on sleep mode: Hi, can someone help how to turn off the sound, I mean here exactly for radio which is running on Chome, when the computer is on sleep mode, for Windows 10.The computer goes to sleep but the radio keeps playing and it is annoying.If anyone can help would be great....
  4. How to turn off sound when computer is on sleep mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can i make alaram sound when my pc at sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i make alaram sound when my pc at sleep mode?: how do i make my alarms sound when my computer is at sleep mode?I am trying so much but i can not do. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-alaram-sound-when-my-pc-at-sleep/b5a6d77e-eea4-40bf-a917-7a536df15cb8
  6. How can I get my PC to stay in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How can I get my PC to stay in sleep mode?: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 and cannot get my PC to stay in sleep mode. That wasn't a problem with 8.1. In my Windows 10 Power & Sleep Settings I've selected 3 minutes for my monitor to shut down and 5 minutes for my PC to go to sleep. Both happen - but both...
  7. How can I get my PC to stay in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my PC to stay in sleep mode?: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 and cannot get my PC to stay in sleep mode. That wasn't a problem with 8.1. In my Windows 10 Power & Sleep Settings I've selected 3 minutes for my monitor to shut down and 5 minutes for my PC to go to sleep. Both happen - but both...
  8. How can I get my PC to stay in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Turning off sound notifications when PC is in sleep mode

Turning off sound notifications when PC is in sleep mode: My desktop is in sleep mode but I keep hearing audio sounds that typically accompany notifications when the PC is active. I can not find a setting to silence the PC while it is sleeping. Clearly something that I should be able to control....
  10. How do I make my computer STAY asleep when I select sleep mode?

How do I make my computer STAY asleep when I select sleep mode?: I select sleep , the screen goes black but before I even leave the room its back on again . GRRR. this is a nightly occurrence https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-computer-stay-asleep-when-i/ac929f5c-22d2-4569-a6f6-314b9b70d8aa