Windows 10: How can I make Edge remember website cookies?

Discus and support How can I make Edge remember website cookies? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I revisit websites on Edge, it forgets all stored cookie information meaning I have to re-enter passwords and so forth. From what I read,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrianQuass, Feb 10, 2019.

1. How can I make Edge remember website cookies?

Every time I revisit websites on Edge, it forgets all stored cookie information meaning I have to re-enter passwords and so forth. From what I read, the default Edge option is to store and remember cookies, but this is not happening. Is this an Edge bug or is there a way to remind it to actually remember cookies from websites?

:)

BrianQuass, Feb 10, 2019

2. Cookie Management in Microsoft Edge

Hello,

Your browsing history is the information that Microsoft Edge remembers and stores on a PC as your browse the web. This includes info you've entered into forms, passwords, and sites you've visited, and it helps make your browsing experience better.

Kindly follow the below steps to manage cookies in Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options (… symbol) on the top right corner of the browser.
    • Select Settings from the drop down menu.
    • Click on Choose what to clear under
      Clear browsing data.
    • Check the Cookies and saved website data
      (and any other data you want to clear) and click on
      Clear button.
    Reference: We suggest you to refer the below Microsoft help article for more information about Microsoft Edge:

Microsoft Edge preview

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Anthony Cato, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Edge not working on spesific website

Hi,

I suggested you to try resetting Edge and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 10, 2019
  4. kstrategy Win User

How can I make Edge remember website cookies?

Microsoft Edge and tracking cookies

The issue is not that we can delete cookies. The issue is that Microsoft Edge does not allow users to manage which websites can and cannot use cookies. My policy is to completely reject cookies from all websites unless I specifically "white list" them
    in my browser settings. Until Edge allows that level of granularity in cookie management, it's pretty much unusable for anyone who cares about privacy and security.

kstrategy, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

How can I make Edge remember website cookies?

1. How can I make Edge remember website cookies? - Similar Threads - Edge remember website

2. Saving cookies for selected websites.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saving cookies for selected websites.: Every time I reboot this computer, I have to reenter my password for OneDrive and Microsoft Office. I have gone to settings in the Microsoft Edge browser and added these sites, including NavyFederal.org, but the cookies still get erased when I reboot. Please tell me what I am...
  3. How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer?: Hi there! I was using google chrome for all of my work, but when I tried to access my web page on internet explorer that is preinstalled in windows 10, it is not opening up there, my website is regarding best juicer for celery 2021, on the other browsers like Google Chrome,...
  4. How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer?

How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer?: Hi there!I was using google chrome for all of my work, but when I tried to access my web page on internet explorer that is preinstalled in windows 10, it is not opening up there, on the other browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox,it's accessible. Kindly help me...
  5. How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer?

How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer?: Hi there! I was using google chrome for all of my work, but when I tried to access my web page on internet explorer that is preinstalled in windows 10, it is not opening up there, on the other browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, it's accessible. Kindly help me in...
  6. how can I clear cookies

how can I clear cookies: How can I clear cookies from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-clear-cookies/3e71079a-ddc3-4e56-bd9d-9ea0d1d46e73
  7. Can the new Edge accept only cookies from select websites?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can the new Edge accept only cookies from select websites?: In Firefox, I blocked all cookies by default, and manually added authorizations for websites I wanted to stay connected to (I like to keep as little history data as possible). I just switched to the new Chromium-based Edge, did exactly the same (disable cookies, allow a list...
  8. Cookie Management in Edge

Cookie Management in Edge: In IE 11 we had the "cookie management" option. I can't find that in Edge. Accept or allow first, second, and third party cookies, etc. I also liked the option to periodically delete all cookies EXCEPT those from web sites in the Favorites folder. Any chance of finding that...
  9. How can I enable a checkbox to remember my choice for this website in microsoft edge dev?

How can I enable a checkbox to remember my choice for this website in microsoft edge dev?: So every time i try to open an app from an website in microsoft edge dev, there's no checkbox asking me if it wants to remember my choice [ATTACH] I recently replaced my hard drive with an ssd, and remember on my old hard drive there was an option at first. How can I enable...
  10. How can I make an Edge PDF searchable?

How can I make an Edge PDF searchable?: How can I make an Edge PDF searchable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-can-i-make-an-edge-pdf-searchable/1d927521-1a74-4297-adf1-fb870e0f8689

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remember cookies on edge

2. edge not remembering cookies

3. edge not remembering cookies acceptance

4. edge isnt remembering cookies,
  5. why wont windows edge remember cookies,
  6. windows not remembering cookies,
  7. cookies not remembering websites Edge