Windows 10: How can I make it so date time stamp is used to name the picture files being imported with...

Discus and support How can I make it so date time stamp is used to name the picture files being imported with... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi gurus,1 I'm using the Photos app my laptop is Windows 10 Home OS to import photos from my iPhone.2 I just cannot find any option in the Import icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Taijiboy, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Taijiboy Win User

How can I make it so date time stamp is used to name the picture files being imported with...

Hi gurus,1 I'm using the Photos app my laptop is Windows 10 Home OS to import photos from my iPhone.2 I just cannot find any option in the Import icon or Settings Icon about naming the pictures after import.3 How can I make it so date time stamp is being appended or added to name the picture files being imported with Photos App? I would like to have all the photos in 1 folder, so the the unique date time stamps would allow me to put all the photos in 1 folder. Thanks in advance!

:)

Taijiboy, Jan 5, 2022
  2. M#1. Win User

Office Lens - file names - meta data GPS coordinates time date stamp

Hello. I like Office Lens for android and Iphone. I need time date stamp for photo file name. And I need GPS coordinate in the meta data to make is more useful. I often take pictures at particular locations and having gps coordinate data helps place where
    the picture was taken like any other photo taken with phone. For some reason you guys have not included this data for pictures taken with office lense and on iphones the file name is not being encoded to help identify when (sortable time date stamp) in file
    name is not showing up. Please fix this ASAP.

M#1., Jan 5, 2022
  3. CaptBnr Win User
    Date/Time Stamp

How to add the current date and time on any Windows 10 document and program (that allows entering data), i.e., stamping the current date and time into whatever program I am using. Thank you.

CaptBnr, Jan 5, 2022
  4. garym123 Win User

How can I make it so date time stamp is used to name the picture files being imported with...

Remove date stamp on pictures taken with Nokia Lumia 625 camera

The date stamp the phone creates for photos is not displayed on the picture. It is in the metadata.

The files name also has the date information.

Some other app you have is doing this if you see the date.

garym123, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

1. How can I make it so date time stamp is used to name the picture files being imported with... - Similar Threads - date stamp used

2. How can I make it so that open windows list ALL items by date/name/etc., not the files...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make it so that open windows list ALL items by date/name/etc., not the files...: As the title says: I can't figure out how to get any window I open to list all items by date/name/etc. Right now it lists files first and then folders, which results in a lot of needless scrolling to get to a folder if I'm listing things by date, name or anything lese. I need...
  3. How can I make it so that open windows list ALL items by date/name/etc., not the files...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I make it so that open windows list ALL items by date/name/etc., not the files...: As the title says: I can't figure out how to get any window I open to list all items by date/name/etc. Right now it lists files first and then folders, which results in a lot of needless scrolling to get to a folder if I'm listing things by date, name or anything lese. I need...
  4. How can I make it so that open windows list ALL items by date/name/etc., not the files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can I make it so date time stamp is used to name the picture files being imported with...

How can I make it so date time stamp is used to name the picture files being imported with...: Hi gurus,1 I'm using the Photos app my laptop is Windows 10 Home OS to import photos from my iPhone.2 I just cannot find any option in the Import icon or Settings Icon about naming the pictures after import.3 How can I make it so date time stamp is being appended or added to...
  6. time stamp in jpg picture files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    time stamp in jpg picture files: "Windows Photo Gallery" allowed the time in "date taken" to be modified. Unfortunately, Windows Photo Gallery hasn't been available since 2017. "Windows Photos" is the replacement for Windows Photo Gallery, but Windows Photos doesn't have the capability to change the time...
  7. Date/Time Stamp

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date/Time Stamp: How to add the current date and time on any Windows 10 document and program (that allows entering data), i.e., stamping the current date and time into whatever program I am using. Thank you....
  8. Add Date Time stamp to Photos when importing them in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Add Date Time stamp to Photos when importing them in Windows 10: [ATTACH] When importing photos from the camera using Windows Photos Gallery, it used to add date time stamp along with the picture name on the camera storage device. The format used to be YYYYMMDDHHMMSS or just YYYY-MM-DD and then sequential numbers after that. However, [...]...
  9. How can I make it so date time stamp is used to name the picture files being imported with...

How can I make it so date time stamp is used to name the picture files being imported with...: This was a very important option I used with my HP laptop that I thought was upgraded to Windows 10 Photo manager app but seems to be gone from the Photos app in the Surface which I got from Costco. Please help. I want to import pictures from a digital camera and have...
  10. How can I make the date and time display the day name?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I make the date and time display the day name?: How can I make the date and time display the day name? [img] 64694

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add date to iphone camera photo file name