Windows 10: How can I make Microsoft Print to PDF do A6?

Discus and support How can I make Microsoft Print to PDF do A6? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need to print an A6 document to PDF. In the Print Server Properties there are a huge number of paper sizes defined, including A6, but when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ricecrispies, Jul 17, 2021.

1. How can I make Microsoft Print to PDF do A6?

I need to print an A6 document to PDF. In the Print Server Properties there are a huge number of paper sizes defined, including A6, but when I try to print, Microsoft Print to PDF Document properties only offers a tiny handful of them, and A6 is one of the ones that is excluded. How can I print to an A6 PDF? I am using 21H1.

:)

ricecrispies, Jul 17, 2021
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Jul 17, 2021
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 17, 2021
  4. How can I make Microsoft Print to PDF do A6?

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

How can I make Microsoft Print to PDF do A6?

1. How can I make Microsoft Print to PDF do A6? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Print PDF

2. How do I print to A1 size as the biggest I can do is A3 on Microsoft print to PDF.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I print to A1 size as the biggest I can do is A3 on Microsoft print to PDF.: How do I print to A1 size as the biggest I can do is A3 on Microsoft print to PDF. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-to-a1-size-as-the-biggest-i-can-do/936302ab-abf8-4120-bae4-8d7bdb7f247c
  3. How do I print to A1 size as the biggest I can do is A3 on Microsoft print to PDF.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I print to A1 size as the biggest I can do is A3 on Microsoft print to PDF.: How do I print to A1 size as the biggest I can do is A3 on Microsoft print to PDF. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-to-a1-size-as-the-biggest-i-can-do/936302ab-abf8-4120-bae4-8d7bdb7f247c
  4. How do I reinstall Microsoft Print to PDF on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall Microsoft Print to PDF on Windows 11?: I need to change some photos from .jpg to .pdf. I did use Microsoft Print to PDF with Windows 10. Now it is gone. How do I make the change now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-microsoft-print-to-pdf-on/4a93e1de-6fcb-4174-a10e-440c007a224e
  5. How can I install Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?: Microsoft Print to PDF disapeared as an option when I upgraded to Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-microsoft-print-to-pdf-in/ef476c8f-e69a-4a74-8894-985978340658
  6. How can I install Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I install Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?: Microsoft Print to PDF disapeared as an option when I upgraded to Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-microsoft-print-to-pdf-in/ef476c8f-e69a-4a74-8894-985978340658
  7. How do I enable more sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I enable more sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF?: To be clear, I already know how to add custom sizes, but none of them appear as options when I try to print, no matter what program I'm using. In fact, the Microsoft Print to PDF server has over a hundred different paper sizes already built-in to the driver, but only 10 show...
  8. Microsoft "Print to PDF" - how do I control the page order??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" - how do I control the page order??: I have a 5 page form that I have scanned, as 5 separate JPG files. Using Print to PDF I can save all these as one PDF document. But I cannot get them in the right page order! How do I do that?? Thanks!...
  9. how can I print a pdf file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I print a pdf file: How can I print a pdf file? It keeps asking for a password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-print-a-pdf-file/3d9c9cb4-09d0-4cac-bb46-44f7d6a13772"
  10. How do I print a pdf as a booklet?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I print a pdf as a booklet?: I can't open the pdf on word as it b*ggers up the formatting, nothing else seems to have the option. I want to print a 57 page pdf as an A5 booklet (using A4 paper) on a printer which doesn't print double-sided so I'll be turning the paper over myself....