Windows 10: How can I make my bookmarks appear on a blank tab in Edge Dev?

Discus and support How can I make my bookmarks appear on a blank tab in Edge Dev? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello! I would like to have my bookmarks displaying on every blank tab that I open in Edge Dev. Currently it is my frequently visited sites. Is this... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by g41851, Oct 6, 2019.

1. g41851 Win User

How can I make my bookmarks appear on a blank tab in Edge Dev?

Hello!

I would like to have my bookmarks displaying on every blank tab that I open in Edge Dev. Currently it is my frequently visited sites. Is this possible?

Thank you!

How can I make my bookmarks appear on a blank tab in Edge Dev? [​IMG]

:)

g41851, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Bookmarks in Microsoft Edge

Hello Bruce,

Based on your concern about bookmarks in Edge, we would like to know some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Karthicka_R on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 6, 2019
  3. MyiDevice Win User
    Edge Dev

That's what I've already tried but I don't get the Dev browser in the list, while I have it in my PC, except Internet Explorer. Please suggest some other solution!

MyiDevice, Oct 6, 2019
  4. How can I make my bookmarks appear on a blank tab in Edge Dev?

Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

How can I make my bookmarks appear on a blank tab in Edge Dev?

1. How can I make my bookmarks appear on a blank tab in Edge Dev? - Similar Threads - bookmarks appear blank

2. How can I make Chrome bookmarks on my phone match the computer?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I make Chrome bookmarks on my phone match the computer?: I have a Chrome browser on my computer with a good set of bookmarks. Sync is on. My phone also contains chrome bookmarks but there are several complete sets of them - some are snapshots from previous dates. How can I remove the phone's unwanted extra bookmarks but not cause...
  3. Can uninstall Microsoft Edge Dev.??

in Browsers and Email
    Can uninstall Microsoft Edge Dev.??: I am wondering if it is safe to uninstall one of two browsers that I have on my desktop. I have been thinking about to uninstall the program of Microsoft Edge Dev and use Microsoft Edge that have Chromium in it. Or just leave both alone and don't touch at all. I just want to...
  4. MS Edge New Tab Blank

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Edge New Tab Blank: Have set new tabs to show recent sites, but new tabs are only blank. Was working until recently. Have toggled settings, restart edge, restart windows all without luck. Edge v44.18362.449 on Windows 1909, Feb. cumulative updates. Dell 9365 laptop. submitted by /u/Bioman52...
  5. Edge Dev Chromium Tab Right-Click Menu

Edge Dev Chromium Tab Right-Click Menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AzrielK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f20g1q/edge_dev_chromium_tab_rightclick_menu/
  6. Edge Dev tiles Blank on start menu

Edge Dev tiles Blank on start menu: [ATTACH] i am using: Windows 10 19041.1 Edge 80.0.361.9 (Official build) dev (64-bit) here's the screenshot submitted by /u/pc_v2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eh1a0f/edge_dev_tiles_blank_on_start_menu/
  7. Edge Dev

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge Dev: Hi, I thought of switching from Edge Dev to default Edge Browser but I'm having difficulty in transferring the data. My data including-favourites, passwords, history, etc., weren't being synced in Edge dev. And I don't know how I can transfer it to the Edge browser. Please...
  8. How to save all Tabs as Bookmarks in Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to save all Tabs as Bookmarks in Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you have a lot of tabs open, but have no time to read, its best to bookmark them. If you are using Microsoft Edge, we will show you how you can save all Tabs as Bookmarks in Edge. There are [...] This post How to save all Tabs as Bookmarks in Edge is...
  9. Edge Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Bookmarks: How do I save my bookmarks in edge to transfer to another computer. I want my same setting if possible on another computer. Thanks 31196
  10. Making a copy of my Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Support
    Making a copy of my Bookmarks: I guess that'll be called "exporting" the Bookmarks file ? Under Windows 10. Anyway, I need to have a copy of my favorite websites, o bookmarks, on a pendrive, to use on other computers. Thanks for any help. 14598