Windows 10: How can I make my clock show the day?

Discus and support How can I make my clock show the day? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Like this: [img] 127864 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mobile1, Feb 25, 2019.

1. mobile1 Win User

How can I make my clock show the day?

Like this:

How can I make my clock show the day? [​IMG]

:)

mobile1, Feb 25, 2019
  2. wolf Win User

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

3. pepi74 Win User
    GPU-Z is showing the wrong clocks

Last GPUZ that show correct clocks on my GT 240 was 0.3.9. I suggest you try it, and find if it is your case also *Smile How can I make my clock show the day? :)

0.40, 0.4.1 and 0.4.2 report wrong clock for shaders.

pepi74, Feb 25, 2019
  4. ageor Win User

ageor, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I make my clock show the day? - Similar Threads - clock show

2. Showing seconds on clock caused problems, is there a fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Showing seconds on clock caused problems, is there a fix?: I had a problem recently that when I launched my browser Brave or Chrome, the task bar would freeze and would need to be reset. After many hours of trying to fix it, nothing worked. That last thing I tried was to turn off the seconds display on the clock and that fixed it. I...
  3. Showing seconds on clock caused problems, is there a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Showing seconds on clock caused problems, is there a fix?: I had a problem recently that when I launched my browser Brave or Chrome, the task bar would freeze and would need to be reset. After many hours of trying to fix it, nothing worked. That last thing I tried was to turn off the seconds display on the clock and that fixed it. I...
  4. Clock showing on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock showing on Lock Screen: How do you remove the time from the lock screen saver in Windows 11? I like the selection I made, yet the clock if front and center and takes away from this picture. Looks terrible. Please create an update to allow us to remove it or place it somewhere else....
  5. Clock showing on Lock Screen

Clock showing on Lock Screen: How do you remove the time from the lock screen saver in Windows 11? I like the selection I made, yet the clock if front and center and takes away from this picture. Looks terrible. Please create an update to allow us to remove it or place it somewhere else....
  6. Show seconds in system tray clock option missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show seconds in system tray clock option missing: hello, i just updated my windows 11 version to the latest update 22621.1778 which is moment 3. i don't have a option for show seconds in system tray clock. can someone help me?...
  7. Show seconds in system tray clock option missing

Show seconds in system tray clock option missing: hello, i just updated my windows 11 version to the latest update 22621.1778 which is moment 3. i don't have a option for show seconds in system tray clock. can someone help me?...
  8. Show seconds in system clock doesn't worked after installed KB5026446 on Windows 11 Version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show seconds in system clock doesn't worked after installed KB5026446 on Windows 11 Version...: I have known that Windows 11 Version 22H2 have supported the feature which is to show seconds in system clock which is on taskbar since Microsoft released the update KB5026372, which is for Windows 11 Version 22H2.However, today this feature don't work properly after I...
  9. Show seconds in system clock doesn't worked after installed KB5026446 on Windows 11 Version...

Show seconds in system clock doesn't worked after installed KB5026446 on Windows 11 Version...: I have known that Windows 11 Version 22H2 have supported the feature which is to show seconds in system clock which is on taskbar since Microsoft released the update KB5026372, which is for Windows 11 Version 22H2.However, today this feature don't work properly after I...
  10. Why is my Clock app suddenly no longer always showing onscreen notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Clock app suddenly no longer always showing onscreen notifications?: Normally it would pop-up a small box bottom right corner, but lately there is no longer a pop-up, only the darkened indicator which I do not always immediately notice. Could I have set something wrong recently?...