Windows 10: How can I make my clock show the day?

Discus and support How can I make my clock show the day? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Like this: [img] 127864 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mobile1, Feb 25, 2019.

1. mobile1 Win User

How can I make my clock show the day?

Like this:

How can I make my clock show the day? [​IMG]

:)

mobile1, Feb 25, 2019
  2. wolf Win User

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

3. pepi74 Win User
    GPU-Z is showing the wrong clocks

Last GPUZ that show correct clocks on my GT 240 was 0.3.9. I suggest you try it, and find if it is your case also *Smile How can I make my clock show the day? :)

0.40, 0.4.1 and 0.4.2 report wrong clock for shaders.

pepi74, Feb 25, 2019
  4. ageor Win User

ageor, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I make my clock show the day? - Similar Threads - clock show

2. adding clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    adding clock: How do I put the time back on the taskbar to the far bottom right? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-clock/d0f0f857-cc7a-4233-adbe-b6457fd8f029
  3. Offline re-Activation clock -- what if > 1 month offline?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Offline re-Activation clock -- what if > 1 month offline?: Depending on my travels, I'm occassionally offline for > 1 month. IIUC, Windows10 &/or Office disable themselves -- some/all functionality? -- if time-passed since last activation check's been more than a month. How does one deal with extended offline time, while still...
  4. Only show clock in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Only show clock in taskbar: New PC installed last week running win10 , previous machine also running win 10 , i had just the clock showing in taskbar (along with speaker & network icons) . New PC will not let me just select clock icon, it insists on having date as well. I have minimised icons and...
  5. Computer clock shows wrong time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer clock shows wrong time: I am in Canada and my 2-year-old Acer Aspire has Windows 10. The time clock is always 1 hr. ahead of real time. I reset, change location from Canada/US to Eastern Standard time Canada. But it doesn't reset itself. Still showing 1 hr ahead of Ontario time. What can I do to fix...
  6. showing seconds in clock icon in taskbar

showing seconds in clock icon in taskbar: for showing the seconds in task bar as shown below, i understand that a registry setting has to be done in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced", and that too to see it in effect, user has to logout and login is there any other...
  7. pop up clock calender not showing on task bar

pop up clock calender not showing on task bar: I cannot find clockor calender that used to be on task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/pop-up-clock-calender-not-showing-on-task-bar/eb24836e-d36a-4988-8627-7a92d7f46b62
  8. Installed new ram and clock shows zero

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installed new ram and clock shows zero: Hi. I didn't know where to post this so I put it here. So I added 4gb of ram to my laptop to bring it up to 8gb. So its 2 slots 4gb each. Windows recognizes it in task manager/memory and the bios sees it, system information etc. The computer seems fine. But, when I run...
  9. Gpu core clock and gpu usage drops in games - gpuz shows as util.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gpu core clock and gpu usage drops in games - gpuz shows as util.: Hello. I have Gigabyte 1080 Xtreme. After upgrade to Windows Anniversary i have weird problem with fps spikes in GTA V and Rise of Tomb Raider. In GTA V and Rise of Tomb Raider i am getting random fps dips for a second. During fps dip there is core clock drop for example...
  10. Hide or Show Seconds on Taskbar Clock in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Seconds on Taskbar Clock in Windows 10: really really likes that one *Thumbs 73967