Windows 10: How can I make my CPU faster for gaming with only software?

Discus and support How can I make my CPU faster for gaming with only software? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm CPU has been very slow trying to play games and I was wounding if you had any tips... CPU speed: 2.9 GHz (3.5 GHz max turbo boost) CPU cores: 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JackTDS, Aug 15, 2019.

1. JackTDS Win User

How can I make my CPU faster for gaming with only software?

I'm CPU has been very slow trying to play games and I was wounding if you had any tips...

• CPU speed: 2.9 GHz (3.5 GHz max turbo boost)
    • CPU cores: 2
    • CPU Cache: 1 MB L2
    • TDP: 15 W (cTDP - 10/25 W)
    • Integrated graphics: Radeon R5 Series
    • AMD

:)

JackTDS, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 15, 2019
  4. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I make my CPU faster for gaming with only software? - Similar Threads - CPU faster gaming

2. How can I make my windows laptop faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make my windows laptop faster: Hi! I have been using my hp windows laptop a lot but it is very slow. I watched many videos to make it faster but it is slow. Can I add ram to make it faster...
  3. How can I make my windows laptop faster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make my windows laptop faster: Hi! I have been using my hp windows laptop a lot but it is very slow. I watched many videos to make it faster but it is slow. Can I add ram to make it faster...
  4. How can I make my windows laptop faster

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I make my PC faster and decrease Memory,disk and CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make my PC faster and decrease Memory,disk and CPU: I had Windows 7 and it was slow, then I downloaded a protection program such as Advanced System Care and it was relatively fast. Then I downloaded Windows 10 from Microsoft and it was slow, but not very. By the way, I did not open any of the applications yet, and the problem...
  6. How can I make my PC faster and decrease Memory,disk and CPU

How can I make my PC faster and decrease Memory,disk and CPU: I had Windows 7 and it was slow, then I downloaded a protection program such as Advanced System Care and it was relatively fast. Then I downloaded Windows 10 from Microsoft and it was slow, but not very. By the way, I did not open any of the applications yet, and the problem...
  7. How can I make my PC faster and decrease Memory,disk and CPU

8. CPU Slow, How to make it faster?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Slow, How to make it faster?: Ok so i have :AMD Ryzen 5 3600 QuadCoreNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPERAnd i am playing games like GTA V and other games, and in GTA i have like 30 fps which is pretty small for that pc HIGH SETTINGS and when i use my pc it freezes sometimes and crashing and my CPU gets on 100%...
  9. CPU Slow, How to make it faster?

CPU Slow, How to make it faster?: Ok so i have :AMD Ryzen 5 3600 QuadCoreNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPERAnd i am playing games like GTA V and other games, and in GTA i have like 30 fps which is pretty small for that pc HIGH SETTINGS and when i use my pc it freezes sometimes and crashing and my CPU gets on 100%...
  10. it How can I make my games run faster?

it How can I make my games run faster?: So my mom got me this laptop for Christmas, it's a windows 10 education and it has 8bg ram with a 64-bit processor. However, my games still run very slow. Could it be because it's education edition? I can't change it to pro because my mom it got online used and it didn't come...