Windows 10: How can I make my Favorites open "longer" on the new Edge?

Discus and support How can I make my Favorites open "longer" on the new Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I just upgraded to the new Windows 10 2H20 release. All works well, except my Edge browser is no longer displaying my Favorites links using the full... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mystiky, Nov 23, 2020.

1. mystiky Win User

How can I make my Favorites open "longer" on the new Edge?

I just upgraded to the new Windows 10 2H20 release. All works well, except my Edge browser is no longer displaying my Favorites links using the full high of the screen. Attached is what I am seeing.

How can I make my Favorites open "longer" on the new Edge? [​IMG]

Is there a way to adjust this to how it used to look?

:)

mystiky, Nov 23, 2020

2. Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

did nothing

PeterRedding, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Nov 23, 2020
  4. How can I make my Favorites open "longer" on the new Edge?

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

How can I make my Favorites open "longer" on the new Edge?

1. How can I make my Favorites open "longer" on the new Edge? - Similar Threads - Favorites open longer

2. Edge Favorites delay opening

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites delay opening: Hum, after some M$ updates my Edge Favorites drop down panel is as slow as Jobs turkey on Thanksgiving eve. I am not happy and will voice my opinion even though this forum does not like it. Anyone know why it is so slow now? - - - Updated - - - In Edge, the Favorites...
  3. New Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Edge Favorites: I just installed the New EDGE. Can I import all my favorites from somewhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-edge-favorites/709dcff8-10b6-43df-9d12-955c1d12b642
  4. Favorites in the new Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites in the new Edge: Just started using the new Edge. Is there a way that when you click on the Favorites button, that all of your favorites will appear without having to hover over the Other favorites folder icon? Windows ver 1909. Thanks 151321
  5. Pinning favorites open in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Pinning favorites open in Edge: I had previously tried the Beta version and discovered that there didn’t seem to be a way of pinning open my favourites panel (NOT bar) and having them stay open when the browser is closed and reopned. I had already had to change from having it on the right with Internet...
  6. Edge new favorites location

in Browsers and Email
    Edge new favorites location: If you thought Edge couldn't find a harder place to hide the Favorites you were wrong. The current favorites are still in the same hard to find place but new additions are in a different place and they are now .xml files. For example, this is the location for a new one...
  7. Microsoft Edge NOT opening my Favorites.

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge NOT opening my Favorites.: I still have all of my favorites intact under %AppData%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\Favo rites However, opening Microsoft Edge, it just won't load these at all. How can I fix this issue? One thing I did was...
  8. How can file folder with favorites be load into Edge favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    How can file folder with favorites be load into Edge favorites?: I have lost all my Favorites in Edge. I have recovered a copy of the desired Favorites and have placed these favorites on my desktop as a file folder. The file structure has all the folders, and within each folder, the links to all the favorite websites. I have tried placing...
  9. Edge - Can favorites be sorted?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Can favorites be sorted?: I am likely missing something here, but I can not seem to figure out how I can sort my favorites in Edge alphabetically? When a favorite is added it is added to the bottom of the list, and so on. I would like to sort them alphabetically if possible. Thanks for any tips,...
  10. no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites?: no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites including the favorites line in the top? 66205