Windows 10: How can I make present day appear on taskbar?

Discus and support How can I make present day appear on taskbar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Before recovering my PC I could see Time, Date, and Day on the taskbar but after the reset' Day section does not appear anymore, how can I do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hitarth :, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Hitarth : Win User

How can I make present day appear on taskbar?

Before recovering my PC I could see Time, Date, and Day on the taskbar but after the reset' Day section does not appear anymore, how can I do it?

:)

Hitarth :, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

German keyboard appearing in Taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if you are able to remove the language pack:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Now, paste the following command and hit Enter:
      lpksetup /u de-DE.
    4. Restart the computer.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Mail & Edge won't appear along taskbar & no icons are appearing for either.

Hi Ramon

I have run the SFC and a clean boot as you suggest but the problem persists.

Another little example of the problem is I opened the Calculator app for use recently, and upon minimising it the icon did not appear on the taskbar below and so Calculator became no longer retrievable from that point.

I have now managed to pin the Mail app to the taskbar, but this was only achieved by finding an old email and opening it through Mail which was set as the default program. Mail still does not appear in the programs list.

Any further suggestions?

chasunderpay, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I make present day appear on taskbar? - Similar Threads - present appear taskbar

2. How to make taskbar autohide but stay present when looking at desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make taskbar autohide but stay present when looking at desktop?: Title. I want to know if there is any way to autohide the taskbar, but keep it on the screen when I'm looking at my desktop. If it's not possible through Windows directly, third-party software works too....
  3. How to make taskbar autohide but stay present when looking at desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make taskbar autohide but stay present when looking at desktop?: Title. I want to know if there is any way to autohide the taskbar, but keep it on the screen when I'm looking at my desktop. If it's not possible through Windows directly, third-party software works too....
  4. How to make taskbar autohide but stay present when looking at desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I make days with events distinguishable in Windows calendar on taskbar?

How do I make days with events distinguishable in Windows calendar on taskbar?: Hellohttps://i.imgur.com/pCweMpP.pngSo I have an event for the 7th, when I click on this date it shows the event underneath. However, I don't know that there is an event until I press on this day. Is there any way to make it distinguishable from month view? Meaning, without...
  6. How can I make the cursor appear more visible?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I make the cursor appear more visible?: When on night-time mode, the cursor is hard to see. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-the-cursor-appear-more-visible/b9834c44-135c-4097-9074-9be043ee61b1
  7. How do I make days with events distinguishable in Windows calendar on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make days with events distinguishable in Windows calendar on taskbar?: Hello there. https://i.imgur.com/jyyIoBs.png So I have an event for 22 January, when I click on this date it shows the event underneath. However, I don't know that there is an event until I press on this day. Is there any way to make it distinguishable from month view?...
  8. How can I make this Taskbar entry symmetrical?

How can I make this Taskbar entry symmetrical?: Ahhh... Windows 10... silly things. Take a look at this picture: [img] I want to make the icon to the right of the divider the same height/width as the ones on the left side. I can easily remove the text. Do I need to resize the (Mozilla) icon first? TIA *chuckle 131672
  9. How can I make my clock show the day?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I make my clock show the day?: Like this: [img] 127864
  10. How can I make the date and time display the day name?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I make the date and time display the day name?: How can I make the date and time display the day name? [img] 64694