Windows 10: How can i make shortcut for Mail

Discus and support How can i make shortcut for Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can i make shortcut for Mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amr Salah Hafez, Mar 9, 2020.

1. How can i make shortcut for Mail

How can i make shortcut for Mail

:)

Amr Salah Hafez, Mar 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How can i make shortcut for Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 9, 2020
  3. terrace Win User
    Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.How can i make shortcut for Mail :)

terrace, Mar 9, 2020
  4. How can i make shortcut for Mail

MS Wireless Comfort 5050 Keyboard & Mouse Mail Shortcut Key

Hi Jacqueline,

We'd like to know if the other dedicated key are working properly? What happens when you press the Mail icon key?

As an alternative to create a shortcut key for Windows Mail, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Mail app shortcut icon > Select Properties.
    • Go to Shortcut tab > On the Shortcut key field, hit any key.
    • Press OK.

Note: If you type 'G' for example under the Shortcut key field it will automatically show Ctrl + Alt + G. The shortcut key would depend on your choice but the Ctrl + Alt will be constant.

Keep us posted about your concern.

Regile Reb, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

How can i make shortcut for Mail

1. How can i make shortcut for Mail - Similar Threads - shortcut Mail

2. Windows Live Mail shortcut stopped working to contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Mail shortcut stopped working to contacts: I have used Windows Live Mail for many years and I know it has been discontinued but my computer cannot update to Windows 11.Apparently it doesn't have the capacity. My problem is that the shortcut to "Contacts" has stopped working and I can no longer edit the contacts. For...
  3. Windows Live Mail shortcut stopped working to contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail shortcut stopped working to contacts: I have used Windows Live Mail for many years and I know it has been discontinued but my computer cannot update to Windows 11.Apparently it doesn't have the capacity. My problem is that the shortcut to "Contacts" has stopped working and I can no longer edit the contacts. For...
  4. Windows Live Mail shortcut stopped working to contacts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Disable keyboard shortcuts in Mail

Disable keyboard shortcuts in Mail: Right now whenever I accidentally press 'backspace' while reading an email in the Mail app on my Windows 10 laptop, that mail will automatically be archived. That is a problem for me because I will then have to spend time to restore it to the Inbox. So is there a way to...
  6. Apparently some "shortcut" takes a screenshot and deletes e-mail drafts; can't find or...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apparently some "shortcut" takes a screenshot and deletes e-mail drafts; can't find or...: From time to time while drafting an e-mail using the Mail App. for a Hotmail account using the latest Win. 10 32bit most of the text is deleted. This occurred recently but somehow I discovered that a screenshot of most of what had been typed had been made. Presumably this...
  7. I've lost two shortcuts on my Favourites bar top, landscape, above Mail in-box Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've lost two shortcuts on my Favourites bar top, landscape, above Mail in-box Windows 10: The two shortcuts are to Bing probably used at least ten time a day - and shows my points reward and to Facebook used a couple of times a day. How do I get them back please?...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app to Microsoft Keyboard shortcut

Windows 10 Mail app to Microsoft Keyboard shortcut: I want to OPEN the Windows 10 Mail Application (not Windows Live Hotmail.com website) on my Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 using the direct "Mail" key. However I can't find the location of the Application. I looked in the obvious folder's that say Windows Mail...
  9. Makeing a shortcut to the Mail app with this guide doesn't work.

in Browsers and Email
    Makeing a shortcut to the Mail app with this guide doesn't work.: I'm trying use this guide, but it just opens My Documents folder or the open with prompt. Is there a version for Windows 10? I need it because I have the missing app icons bug and none of the fixes worked for me. The only time I can get into the mail app is when I get an...
  10. Windows 10 Mail shortcut in All Apps missing

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail shortcut in All Apps missing: For some reason the shortcut for Windows 10 Mail has vanished from the Mail folder in All Apps:- [img] It was working fine after the initial upgrade of Windows 10 to V1511. Hence I cannot run Mail. I am running Windows 10 Home (32 bit). Is there a way to recreate...