Windows 10: How can I make the cursor appear more visible?

Discus and support How can I make the cursor appear more visible? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When on night-time mode, the cursor is hard to see.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimSly1, Apr 15, 2021.

1. TimSly1 Win User

How can I make the cursor appear more visible?

When on night-time mode, the cursor is hard to see.

:)

TimSly1, Apr 15, 2021
  2. jorgeUK21 Win User

Cursor poor visible - How to enhance cursor visibility?

The cursor is barely visible, particularly while working on a word document.

How to enhance the cursor' s visibility? - the answer on Help did not help.

Appreciate your input.

jorgeUK21, Apr 15, 2021
  3. jfl_805 Win User
    Cursor Appearance Reset

I tried your suggestions and none worked, including contacting HP who tried to help then told me that the only other option they could suggest was reset the laptop to its' original state. When the original issue occurred I did not download a third party
    application. I googled windows cursors and downloaded a single cursor to the desktop then dragged and dropped it into the windows cursor folder and all the cursor appearances in the windows cursor window changed to the msie 'e' view. The cursors themselves
    did not change, nor their names, just their appearance in the cursor window.

jfl_805, Apr 15, 2021
  4. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

1. How can I make the cursor appear more visible? - Similar Threads - cursor appear more

2. Cursor is not showing on my windows 11 laptop. How do I make cursor visible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor is not showing on my windows 11 laptop. How do I make cursor visible?: I cant see cursor on my dell laptop. I am using windows 11. How can Cursor be visible on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-is-not-showing-on-my-windows-11-laptop-how/026d3410-8bcb-4a85-ac65-599c5467f3b6
  3. Cursor is not showing on my windows 11 laptop. How do I make cursor visible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor is not showing on my windows 11 laptop. How do I make cursor visible?: I cant see cursor on my dell laptop. I am using windows 11. How can Cursor be visible on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-is-not-showing-on-my-windows-11-laptop-how/026d3410-8bcb-4a85-ac65-599c5467f3b6
  4. The mouse cursor is not visible and i have to move the mouse to make it visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The mouse cursor is not visible and i have to move the mouse to make it visible: When i turn on my Windows 10 laptop, and the desktop is fully loaded, the mouse cursor isn't showing. If I want to make the mouse cursor visible, I have to move the mouse. The cursor won't become visible before I move the mouse. Why is that? How can I make the cursor visible...
  5. The mouse cursor is not visible and i have to move the mouse to make it visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The mouse cursor is not visible and i have to move the mouse to make it visible: When i turn on my Windows 10 laptop, and the desktop is fully loaded, the mouse cursor isn't showing. If I want to make the mouse cursor visible, I have to move the mouse. The cursor won't become visible before I move the mouse. Why is that? How can I make the cursor visible...
  6. The mouse cursor is not visible and i have to move the mouse to make it visible

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How can I make the crosshair in Snip & Sketch more visible?

How can I make the crosshair in Snip & Sketch more visible?: When activating Snip & Sketch the grey coloured crosshair for selecting square areas to be snipped is barely visible against the darkened background. This makes is difficult to quickly locate the crosshair and draw the selection. Is there any setting for the app that could...
  8. No cursor visible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No cursor visible: My cursor is missing ever since I played my last game. When I came out of the game. The cursor was gone missing. I am trying to find it now but I have no clue where I am clicking and I can't navigate properly its been a headache to me....
  9. How to make active taskbar window more visible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make active taskbar window more visible: I have about 10 windows open on the taskbar and the active one is a very minimally different shade making it hard to quickly find the correct window. Is there a way to change this? I tried high contrast theme and thought it was perfect at first because it let me pick the...
  10. Making scrollbars more visible in Windows 10

Making scrollbars more visible in Windows 10: Thought I'd post a solution to this issue that works to my satisfaction. I installed the free WinAero Tweaker app. Under Advanced Settings > Scrollbars, you can change the scrollbar width. Making the scrollbars wider makes the scrollbar handles much more visible. I hated...