Windows 10: How can I make the icons in some programs larger?

Discus and support How can I make the icons in some programs larger? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My screen has a 3240 x 2160 resolution and I have it set to 225% scaling (I think that's the right term!) I have noticed that some icons in apps are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by g41851, Dec 23, 2018.

1. g41851 Win User

How can I make the icons in some programs larger?

My screen has a 3240 x 2160 resolution and I have it set to 225% scaling (I think that's the right term!)

I have noticed that some icons in apps are really small and it's hard to click on them accurately. I have attached an image of WIndows Media Player and adiIRC as an example.

Is there any setting I can use to fix this?

How can I make the icons in some programs larger? [​IMG]

How can I make the icons in some programs larger? [​IMG]

EDIT: The icons look a bit bigger on the pictures posted here than they do on my screen *Think

:)

g41851, Dec 23, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 23, 2018
  4. WSTLK CAL Win User

larger Icons

Is there a way for the icons and drop down menu to appear larger?

WSTLK CAL, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I make the icons in some programs larger? - Similar Threads - icons programs larger

2. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Explorer Icons larger: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  3. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Explorer Icons larger: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  4. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. taskbar, make system icons larger?

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar, make system icons larger?: how do i make icons on the right side larger same as in left side? 180822
  6. How To Make Taskbar Icons Larger

How To Make Taskbar Icons Larger: I'm new to Win 10. I followed Shawn's tutorial here to make my taskbar icons larger: Use Large or Small Taskbar Buttons in Windows 10 It didn't work. It made them a wee bit larger. How do I get rid of the .bat file and try another way? Thank you. [img] 177414
  7. How do I make Taskbar icons larger?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make Taskbar icons larger?: The icons are too small for my old eyes. Can I enlarge them? Thank you. 166832
  8. How can I make the time clock larger on taskbar?

How can I make the time clock larger on taskbar?: how do i make clock on task bar larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-the-time-clock-larger-on-taskbar/075be6a1-177a-445a-8514-525a437f6216
  9. How can I make the Icons and Outlook Larger in Widows 10

How can I make the Icons and Outlook Larger in Widows 10: I've just gotten Windows 10. The icons are supper small. on the task bar, can I increase their size? Aslo my outlook folder fonts are small. I tried changing but no help. How do you do this? Thank you,...
  10. how do i make my pandora app icon larger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i make my pandora app icon larger: I have installed pandora app on windows 10 but it is tiny. how do I make it larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/how-do-i-make-my-pandora-app-icon-larger/fa3619dc-26df-4022-9849-dcad443fcb11