Windows 10: how can i make the taskbar clock text white?

Discus and support how can i make the taskbar clock text white? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i tried turning off small icons but that didnt work. submitted by /u/mtekee [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mtekee, Jul 28, 2020.

1. /u/mtekee Win User

how can i make the taskbar clock text white?

i tried turning off small icons but that didnt work.

submitted by /u/mtekee
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mtekee, Jul 28, 2020

2. change text colour of clock in taskbar

how do i change text colour of clock in taskbar

Peter Friar, Jul 28, 2020
  3. change text colour of clock in taskbar

Hi Peter,

Clock display is a part of the taskbar that has no customization settings. You can only customize its colors when you change themes on your desktop. To know more about your concerns, we’d like to ask you a few questions:

• Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • Can we have a screenshot of your clock display?
    • What is the reason that makes you want to change the color of your clock?

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

1. how can i make the taskbar clock text white? - Similar Threads - taskbar clock text

2. How can I make the clock text bigger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make the clock text bigger?: My Windows updated yesterday and now the font for the clock on the taskbar is needlessly small. How do I make it larger and bolder so it is easier to read? There is a ton of room on the taskbar to make the clock bigger....
  3. How can I make the clock text bigger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make the clock text bigger?: My Windows updated yesterday and now the font for the clock on the taskbar is needlessly small. How do I make it larger and bolder so it is easier to read? There is a ton of room on the taskbar to make the clock bigger....
  4. How can I change my screen to black text on white?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change my screen to black text on white?: My screen is black with white text. How can I reverse this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-screen-to-black-text-on-white/604278e0-cd11-4811-b4d2-0117b7e2a58e
  5. How can I change my screen to black text on white?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my screen to black text on white?: My screen is black with white text. How can I reverse this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-screen-to-black-text-on-white/604278e0-cd11-4811-b4d2-0117b7e2a58e
  6. How can I make the time clock larger on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I make the time clock larger on taskbar?: how do i make clock on task bar larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-the-time-clock-larger-on-taskbar/075be6a1-177a-445a-8514-525a437f6216
  7. How can I make the screen text darker?

How can I make the screen text darker?: Since I changed to Windows 10 it's all light gray, light blue or yellow. Can't see it very well against a white background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-the-screen-text-darker/7cc7ca68-1e7c-4f41-ae1d-29b542b8b0e0
  8. How can I make my clock show the day?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I make my clock show the day?: Like this: [img] 127864
  9. Making the taskbar Edge icon white

Making the taskbar Edge icon white: I'm trying to give my Windows 10 a uniform white icon design. I have gotten nearly every app white except one: Edge. The simple solution would be to remove it from the taskbar, but I use Edge and I like the look of it on my taskbar, so I am keeping it there. I found the...
  10. How can I make text dark everywhere?

How can I make text dark everywhere?: I just built a new system for my wife and I am having great luck. It is a Z170 and i7-6700k, and It has 64 bit Windows 10 Pro. However, it is very hard to read the screens! The text or colors are just wrong. I know about web pages using their own colors but I am talking...