Windows 10: How Can I make the Windows7 card games work under Windows 10?

Discus and support How Can I make the Windows7 card games work under Windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey you guys! I am sorry if this doesnt fit in here or if it has been asked already. If this is the case, please can you link me the correct thread?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sleepyhead, Aug 27, 2015.

1. How Can I make the Windows7 card games work under Windows 10?

Hey you guys!

I am sorry if this doesnt fit in here or if it has been asked already. If this is the case, please can you link me the correct thread?

My problem is, that I cant make the card games that ran perfectly under Windows 7 (FreeCell, Solitaire.. etc), work under Windows 10. Finding them under the windows.old file was no problem, but when I try to open them nothing happens. I already tried "Run as Administrator" but that doesnt help either.

Can some of you help me, please?

:)

sleepyhead, Aug 27, 2015

2. How can I make Windows 7 games work on Windows 10?

how can i make my windows7 games work on windows 10?

eswareswar, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Goergerm Win User
    How can I make Windows 7 games work on Windows 10?

Not helpful an the answer was evasive as it did not answer the clearly stated question.

Goergerm, Aug 27, 2015
  4. How Can I make the Windows7 card games work under Windows 10?

sleepyhead, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

How Can I make the Windows7 card games work under Windows 10?

1. How Can I make the Windows7 card games work under Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Windows7 card games

2. how can i make my sc card reader work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i make my sc card reader work?: The sd card reader won't work in my laptop, and I suspect it is because there isn't any drivers for my pci devices, but I don't know how to install them because when I try it just tells me that it can't find any drivers...
  3. how can i make my sc card reader work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i make my sc card reader work?: The sd card reader won't work in my laptop, and I suspect it is because there isn't any drivers for my pci devices, but I don't know how to install them because when I try it just tells me that it can't find any drivers...
  4. how can i make my sc card reader work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Tuner card no longer working under Windows 10

Tuner card no longer working under Windows 10: I have a Dell Inspiron D005608 PC Pentium E5500 dual core processor 2.8GHz , now running Windows 10. The TV tuner card KWorld PCI Hybrid DVB-T 210SE worked fine under Windows 7 but not now with the loss of Windows Media Player. What can I do without replacing perfectly...
  6. Bluetooth worked in Windows7 but not working in windows 10

Bluetooth worked in Windows7 but not working in windows 10: My laptop Bluetooth was worked in windows 7 but after I upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 it is showing that your device doesn't have a Bluetooth module. or Your device doesn't support bluetooth. I have tested by installing many drivers but no use. Please help me with this....
  7. how can i make scrabble 2005 make work on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i make scrabble 2005 make work on windows 10: dear... i dit order scrabble 2005 i did install the game onder windows 10 pro i cant make run the game, the install worked 100% i did try also the compatibility mode with out any result can any one help me my parents also run windows 10 and it works there for 100%...
  8. Using Windows7 games on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using Windows7 games on Windows 10: Hiya I know I'm definitely behind in regards to upgrading to Microflacids Winblows 10, I'm still using Win 7 on a desktop I built for Vista, for which I purchased the retail versions Ultimate for both OS's. So before anyone get's on my back yes I am still using all of...
  9. Making a hardware for Windows7 compatible with Windows10 (Wifi card)

Making a hardware for Windows7 compatible with Windows10 (Wifi card): Hello everyone, I just bought the Wireless N PCI Adapter (TL-WN851ND) from TP-LINK for my Windows 10 PC. It says that it's compatible for Windows 7/Vista/XP but it doesn't say Windows 10 on there. I thought that since it works on Windows 7, it will probably work on Windows...
  10. Make SnippingTool under Windows 10 work as under Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make SnippingTool under Windows 10 work as under Windows 7: I've been using Windows Snipping Tool since Windows 7 to quickly capture screenshots of parts of the screen. But now on Windows 10 it doesn't work the same way. Say, when I click its icon, on Windows 7 the Snipping Tool would let me select the region to make a snapshot...