Windows 10: How can I make this normal

Discus and support How can I make this normal in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to make this normal submitted by /u/MemoPcRAR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iueenj/how_can_i_make_this_normal/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MemoPcRAR, Sep 17, 2020 at 3:07 AM.

1. How can I make this normal

/u/MemoPcRAR, Sep 17, 2020 at 3:07 AM
  2. radusorin Win User

Is this normal?

I have a 5870 and i get that some times. I think is because of the SSD's speed or at list that didn't happened wen i was on a normal HDD.

Still not sure if it's normal or not.

3. coopfab Win User
    Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

4. ram93 Win User

How can I make this normal

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

Thema:

How can I make this normal

1. How can I make this normal - Similar Threads - normal

2. Gaming PC is stuttering and have to restart manually to get back to normal.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gaming PC is stuttering and have to restart manually to get back to normal.: Good morning everyone, so recently I followed a video on how to increase FPS on Modern Warfare by a youtube known as Panjno...I followed his steps TWICE exactly because my brother did it before me and recommended me the video because it worked for him. But after doing so my...
  3. Slow internet in normal mode but fast in safe mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow internet in normal mode but fast in safe mode: Hi guys, In the past week my internet suddenly slowed down for some reason. At first i thought it was ISP problem but after calling them and let a techinician come to check, he couldn't find any problem. Even more, he tried the internet with his own computer and it was...
  4. How to disable combination control+right arrow back to normal

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable combination control+right arrow back to normal: In text editors and web browsers the combination "control+right arrow" moves cursor to the next word likewise for left arrow. But this is not working anymore as "control+right arrow" makes another window show up. How could this behaviour be changed so that the combination...
  5. Windows 10 boots normally but stucks on the desktop after 2-3 minutes of login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 boots normally but stucks on the desktop after 2-3 minutes of login: Hi, My HP envy m6-k015dx sleekbook was running normally with Windows until last week it started to freeze on the desktop after a few seconds of login. I booted into safe mode and disabled all Start-up apps from the Task Manager and disabled the display adapters in device...
  6. Making a Flashed USB into a normal USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Making a Flashed USB into a normal USB: How to make a pen drive where the USB flash drive of Windows is there i.e a flashed Pendrive to a normal Pendrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-flashed-usb-into-a-normal-usb/a3623ef1-6634-4fa9-b715-00c5de1576b5
  7. Pc not turning on normally

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc not turning on normally: Hi My laptop have some problem , when i press the power button light comes up for few seconds then it wont turn on and sometime it does, and also the light comes up when i open the lid also and noticed it sometime running when lid was closed, when it does turn on it runs...
  8. How do I revert my icons to the normal versions

How do I revert my icons to the normal versions: Around 4 months ago I was customising windows, I had changed my icons to this theme called "Nord Icon Theme" of course before I did this I made a restore point. But right now I want the original windows icon theme because of how many bugs the icon theme causes. I am looking...
  9. Game processes get "suspended" instead of closing normally.

Game processes get "suspended" instead of closing normally.: Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but googling around brought me here, and it aint an easy thing to google with these keywords. Some games still show up in process explorer - but not task manager, as suspended after I close them. Any idea whats causing this? I...
  10. Windows blue screen during normal pc activity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows blue screen during normal pc activity: I just completed building my pc with 4X 8,32gb of ddr4 memory ,2 x amd radeon 5700xt 16gb vram ,core i9 10850k ,samsung evo 860 and samsung vnand 1tb each .this mostly happen during or after an installion of drivers or utilities please help me trouble shoot i am willing to...