Windows 10: How can I make this normal

Discus and support How can I make this normal in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to make this normal submitted by /u/MemoPcRAR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iueenj/how_can_i_make_this_normal/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MemoPcRAR, Sep 17, 2020.

1. How can I make this normal

/u/MemoPcRAR, Sep 17, 2020
  2. radusorin Win User

Is this normal?

I have a 5870 and i get that some times. I think is because of the SSD's speed or at list that didn't happened wen i was on a normal HDD.

Still not sure if it's normal or not.

radusorin, Sep 17, 2020
  3. coopfab Win User
    Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Sep 17, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

How can I make this normal

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

How can I make this normal

1. How can I make this normal - Similar Threads - normal

2. Orange screen - How do I get back to normal?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Orange screen - How do I get back to normal?: I'm using Windows 10 on a Dell desktop. When I sign on the screen is orange. Otherwise everything sems normal, but the orange color is extremely annoying. I've tried doing a system restore to before the latest windows update, have turned off the night light feature, and...
  3. Is This Normal? I need Some Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is This Normal? I need Some Help: [IMG] submitted by /u/Row-Wise [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j06jr3/is_this_normal_i_need_some_help/
  4. Got a BSOD on boot up, but the computer booted normally on reboot. Do I need to do anything?

Got a BSOD on boot up, but the computer booted normally on reboot. Do I need to do anything?: Woke up to a pleasant surprise this morning. The "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" screen remained up for about a minute before the laptop shut itself down. I pressed the power button just to see what would happen; to my surprise, the laptop rebooted itself normally and...
  5. Icons for open apps wont group together like normal.

Icons for open apps wont group together like normal.: [ATTACH] This is where the icon group up normally underneath a little icon of an arrow but now they are all spread out and I cant figure out how to group them again. If anyone could help that would be appreciated. submitted by /u/itstheRealGamGam [link] [comments]...
  6. Is it this normal for Windows to take up so much of my RAM?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is it this normal for Windows to take up so much of my RAM?: Hi, My Windows 10 has been different today, unlike before. I used to have around 6GB+ total RAM on my computer. After Windows Update, the available ram was cut half at a low 3.42GB total. CPU-Z detected my memory correctly, but Windows and Control Panel didn't. I have 8GB of...
  7. Are these white dotted lines normal?

Are these white dotted lines normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Soybouy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iyuw39/are_these_white_dotted_lines_normal/
  8. Is it this normal for Windows to take up so much of my RAM?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it this normal for Windows to take up so much of my RAM?: Hi, My Windows 10 has been different today, unlike before. I used to have around 6GB+ total RAM on my computer. After Windows Update, the available ram was cut half at a low 3.42GB total. CPU-Z detected my memory correctly, but Windows and Control Panel didn't. I have 8GB of...
  9. My screen goes all black for few seconds and it comes back to normal, very randomly.

My screen goes all black for few seconds and it comes back to normal, very randomly.: Hi, In my friend's PC: The screen goes black for few seconds and it goes back to normal, in a very random way. This is his build: i5 9600k, Z390 Aorus Pro, 2x8 GSkill 3200 and no GPU (uhd 630). He tried stress test, a different GPU (rx580), a different PSU, different...
  10. Is it normal for windows 10 to spend around 4.5Gb of memories on desktop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it normal for windows 10 to spend around 4.5Gb of memories on desktop?: My asus rog laptop spends around 4.5Gb on only desktop with a few background apps like: Discord, Steam, Geforce Expereince, Logitech G Hub, Steelseries Engine. When I open task manager, I saw that the most ram usage is antimalware service excutalbe, Desktop Window Manger, and...