Windows 10: how can i make translucent start menu?

Discus and support how can i make translucent start menu? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to have the windows 10 start menu translucent, but all the guides and videos that I see are outdated, do not work or is to make the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/El_Klep, May 11, 2020.

1. how can i make translucent start menu?

I want to have the windows 10 start menu translucent, but all the guides and videos that I see are outdated, do not work or is to make the taskbar transparent (which does not interest me). If you know what can be done to achieve that effect or you cannot directly, it would be helpful to know.

submitted by /u/El_Klep
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/El_Klep, May 11, 2020
  2. Kevin_KK Win User

How to make screenshot of the start menu?

I want to take a screenshot of the start menu. This is my procedure:

1. Open "SnippingTool"
    2. Set a delay, say, 5 seconds
    3. Click "New"
    4. Click Windows key, so that the start menu pop up
    5. 5 seconds times out and (hopefully) I can start making the screenshot.
    However, after the fifth step, the start menu is still editable. While I expect it to be masked by a translucent white indicating I can make screenshot over it, it's not the case. In fact, I must click somewhere to enable screenshot on start menu. Is there
    any better/straightforward way to make screenshot of the start menu? Thanks!

Kevin_KK, May 11, 2020
  3. Henry. Z Win User
    I can't make my start menu fully transparent, and it's always translucent.

I can't make my start menu full transparent. I tried many methods, like registry, setting and windows powershell, but none of them are work for me. It's just translucent and it makes me so confused.

Henry. Z, May 11, 2020
  4. how can i make translucent start menu?

Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, May 11, 2020
Thema:

how can i make translucent start menu?

1. how can i make translucent start menu? - Similar Threads - translucent start menu

2. Context Menu is no longer translucent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Context Menu is no longer translucent: I suddenly noticed that my right click context menu is no longer translucent. while taskbar, notifications and edge are working totally fine. I reinstalled my graphics driver but it didnt solve the issue. I am using latest insider build in Canary channel 25314....
  3. Context Menu is no longer translucent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Context Menu is no longer translucent: I suddenly noticed that my right click context menu is no longer translucent. while taskbar, notifications and edge are working totally fine. I reinstalled my graphics driver but it didnt solve the issue. I am using latest insider build in Canary channel 25314....
  4. How can I open the start menu

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I open the start menu: My start menu will not open and neither will my email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-the-start-menu/2156f84c-6452-4863-aa91-15724f7ebf83
  5. How can I open the start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open the start menu: My start menu will not open and neither will my email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-the-start-menu/2156f84c-6452-4863-aa91-15724f7ebf83
  6. How do I make the Start menu wider?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make the Start menu wider?: Greetings, My computer crashed and I reinstalled Windows. My start menu is now only has a few tiles on it and I'm adding more. When I try to make it wider by dragging, it snaps back to its original width. How can I make it wider? Thanks, Shane. Windows 10 version 1909...
  7. Start menu, taskbar and Action Center not as translucent as they should be

Start menu, taskbar and Action Center not as translucent as they should be: Even after turning on "Transparency effects", the Start menu, taskbar and Action Center are not as transparent as they should be like the other ones on the internet. Even the Colors tab preview under Personalisation shows a more transparent start menu. There is a difference...
  8. I can't make my start menu fully transparent, and it's always translucent.

I can't make my start menu fully transparent, and it's always translucent.: I can't make my start menu full transparent. I tried many methods, like registry, setting and windows powershell, but none of them are work for me. It's just translucent and it makes me so confused....
  9. How to make screenshot of the start menu?

How to make screenshot of the start menu?: I want to take a screenshot of the start menu. This is my procedure: Open "SnippingTool" Set a delay, say, 5 seconds Click "New" Click Windows key, so that the start menu pop up 5 seconds times out and (hopefully) I can start making the screenshot. However, after the...
  10. Can not make any change to Start menu!

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not make any change to Start menu!: I've just reinstalled windows today, and after all updates finished, I can not make any change to the Start menu except moving tiles that already be there. When I add new app to start menu and move its tile... the start menu crashes and any change is reverted. This is what...