Windows 10: How can I make Windows 10 2004 USB bootable?

Discus and support How can I make Windows 10 2004 USB bootable? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I downloaded the Windows 10 2004 iso and want to do a clean install. I'm using Rufus to make a USB bootable with GPT and UEFI(non CSM)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/securelocalghost, Jan 14, 2021.

1. How can I make Windows 10 2004 USB bootable?

Hello everyone,

I downloaded the Windows 10 2004 iso and want to do a clean install. I'm using Rufus to make a USB bootable with GPT and UEFI(non CSM) configurations. At the end of the flash Rufus is saying to disable secure boot, I'm not sure if I want to do that.

Can I make the USB bootable without disabling secure boot?

submitted by /u/securelocalghost
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/securelocalghost, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jan 14, 2021
  3. itsme1 Win User
    1909 Bootable - 2004 Not Bootable (USB)

Whether hdd 1 is good or bad you must unplug all other hdds during a clean install.

In case you didn't know. the number 3944363 from post 65 of zbook corresponds to the serial number of hdd 1. It is indicated on the top of the hdd:
    How can I make Windows 10 2004 USB bootable? [​IMG]

To do what it asks you to do, you need to remove the right panel from the desktop.

3926580 is the serial number of hdd 0.

itsme1, Jan 14, 2021
  4. How can I make Windows 10 2004 USB bootable?

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

How can I make Windows 10 2004 USB bootable?

1. How can I make Windows 10 2004 USB bootable? - Similar Threads - 2004 USB bootable

2. How to Make a Bootable Windows 10 USB Drive?

in Windows 10 News
    How to Make a Bootable Windows 10 USB Drive?: Most people prefer installing Windows 10 using a USB drive rather than a DVD. However, creating a bootable drive can get a little complicated. This article will look at how to create a bootable drive for Windows 10. What's Needed to Make a Windows 10 Bootable USB Drive? To...
  3. How to make a bootable USB ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to make a bootable USB ?: Please tell me how to make a bootable USB in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-bootable-usb/6aaa7f8c-9191-4161-ac8a-777788cc8dd4
  4. How to make Bootable USB PenDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make Bootable USB PenDrive: I hope this blog helps you for creating Bootable USB PenDrive https://www.computercooltricks.com/post/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive/f0c96b7b-3b00-41d6-8ffb-a745afb34042
  5. 1909 Bootable - 2004 Not Bootable (USB)

1909 Bootable - 2004 Not Bootable (USB): Hey all, so I've been having some issues with my pc, it has been acting very strange, taking longer to load, at one point it said no bootable device detected and such in which I did a system restore and that sort of helped, sometimes I could load into my desktop, sometimes I...
  6. Can I make a bootable Windows 10 USB on a PC with Windows XP?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I make a bootable Windows 10 USB on a PC with Windows XP?: Hello everyone! I recently decided to get a PC. I ordered all the parts and everything is great but I’m worried if I will have any trouble installing the Windows. I have an old PC that is running Windows XP and I was wondering if it’s possible to make a bootable Windows 10...
  7. make bootable usb

make bootable usb: Hello I cannot make a bootable USB with the media creation tool. It gives error and corrupts the usb so I cannot use it anymore. It's already 3 of them. I have tried 2 USB port in the computer and it is the same. what to do. Thanks...
  8. How to make Windows 10 AIO bootable USB ?

How to make Windows 10 AIO bootable USB ?: Hi every one I have downloaded all ISO images of Windows 10 through Media Creation Tool. Each ISO image is consisted on both versions (x86 and x64) of respective windows. Now, I want to convert all Windows 10 ISO images in a single bootable USB in a way which will give...
  9. new upgraded windows 10 - how to make a bootable USB?

new upgraded windows 10 - how to make a bootable USB?: Greetings. My gamer Laptop (ASUS G55VW ROG) is now upgrated from Windows 7 SP1. It went smooth and without errors *Smile Before fiddle around too much I want to make a bootable USB-key with Windows 10 installaion to make a clean install possible if I mess windows up so it...
  10. How to make a bootable windows 10 usb

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a bootable windows 10 usb: Ok so I wanted to be able to make a bootable usb with windows 10 on it but im not sure exactly how to do it, I tried to use the technical Preview iso but WinToUSB says it cannot find the bootable image. Help *Confused 2491