Windows 10: How can i make windows 10 use less resources and more lightweight

Discus and support How can i make windows 10 use less resources and more lightweight in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How I can I make windows 10 more lightweight thare is no reason it should use almost all my ram (it's useing about 4 GB of ram) how can I make it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nool_, Jul 2, 2020.

1. /u/nool_ Win User

How can i make windows 10 use less resources and more lightweight

How I can I make windows 10 more lightweight thare is no reason it should use almost all my ram (it's useing about 4 GB of ram) how can I make it faster?

submitted by /u/nool_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nool_, Jul 2, 2020
  2. essenbe Win User

Is there any way to force more resources to an app?

If what @Kari suggested does not work, look in the backup software settings. Some software have settings that by default are set to not bog the computer down (use less resources). They are adjustable and can be set to use more resources.

essenbe, Jul 2, 2020
  3. How do I make windows on the taskbar more distinguishable?

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

We regret for the inconvenience caused. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Feedback
    • Select Windows Feedback and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jul 2, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 lightweight version

Hi Nancy, there is no lightweight version of Windows 10.

What you can do if your system is struggling to run Windows 10 is use the 32bit version rather than the 64bit version

The 32bit version will run on less RAM and be more responsive

Open the Settings App

Go to System - About

Please provide a screenshot of that settings window . . .

DaveM121, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

1. How can i make windows 10 use less resources and more lightweight - Similar Threads - less resources more

2. searchapp.exe can use more memory resources than Defender and Edge? How can I remove...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    searchapp.exe can use more memory resources than Defender and Edge? How can I remove...: Hi, I have previously been able to suspend and disable Windows Search searchapp.exe so it uses 0 system resources on my machine. It appears after recent updates the way I stopped this process no longer works and other ways I searched online have not worked in stopping...
  3. searchapp.exe can use more memory resources than Defender and Edge? How can I remove...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    searchapp.exe can use more memory resources than Defender and Edge? How can I remove...: Hi, I have previously been able to suspend and disable Windows Search searchapp.exe so it uses 0 system resources on my machine. It appears after recent updates the way I stopped this process no longer works and other ways I searched online have not worked in stopping...
  4. searchapp.exe can use more memory resources than Defender and Edge? How can I remove...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I make my system use more standby memory?

How can I make my system use more standby memory?: I tried looking this up and all I could find was people wanting to disable their standby memory, but I want the opposite. I want my system to cache more data to standby memory. As of now my system doesn't seem to ever cache more than 2.5gb of data in standby memory. I would...
  6. Best way to make W10 lightweight?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to make W10 lightweight?: I just bought a HP Stream with 32GB storage. It runs Windows 10, but I was shocked, to say the least, at the fact it only has 3GB of free storage. What can I do to make the install as light as possible? submitted by /u/thattonybo [link] [comments]...
  7. How can i make RD more secure??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i make RD more secure??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xenox9162 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqa5oz/how_can_i_make_rd_more_secure/
  8. Windows 10 lightweight???

Windows 10 lightweight???: I've been seeing some pages on the net about light-weight versions of windows, and recently moved my old win7 computer to lubuntu, a lightweight version of linux ubuntu, and I really am happy about the boost in performance. I have a windows 10 computer that is pretty slow,...
  9. How do I can make my windows 10 more faster?

How do I can make my windows 10 more faster?: Windows 10 is pretty fast out of the box, but you can make it even faster. How? For website starters, you can eliminate those “extras” inside of the operating system that make it look great but are not exactly necessary. What’s more, there are many processes designed to make...
  10. Windows 10 AU Using More Resources

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 AU Using More Resources: I just did a check on CPU usage of Windows 7 SP1 vs. Windows 10 AU on this machine (dual boot). It seems that Win7 is idling around 5% CPU usage and Win10AU idles around 25%. This is 2 days after updating to AU. Win 7 uses Bit Defender (paid) and Win10 uses Windows...