Windows 10: How can I make Windows Media Player dark?

Discus and support How can I make Windows Media Player dark? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Why am I still using it? Because it's simple and it just works, my only gripe is there's no dark mode. How can I make that happen? If you want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MajorasHEVsuit, Mar 2, 2020.

1. How can I make Windows Media Player dark?

Why am I still using it? Because it's simple and it just works, my only gripe is there's no dark mode.

How can I make that happen?

If you want to recommend a different music player then I'd love to hear it because I can't for the life of me find any decent alternatives.

submitted by /u/MajorasHEVsuit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MajorasHEVsuit, Mar 2, 2020

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Mar 2, 2020
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Mar 2, 2020
  4. How can I make Windows Media Player dark?

New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

How can I make Windows Media Player dark?

1. How can I make Windows Media Player dark? - Similar Threads - Media Player dark

2. How can I select visualizations on Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I select visualizations on Windows Media Player: How can I select visualizations on Windows Media Player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-select-visualizations-on-windows-media/15201edf-75f5-437d-827d-a9ae1b820eff
  3. How can I select visualizations on Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I select visualizations on Windows Media Player: How can I select visualizations on Windows Media Player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-select-visualizations-on-windows-media/15201edf-75f5-437d-827d-a9ae1b820eff
  4. How can I make Windows Media Player open videos in full screen by default? And how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make Windows Media Player open videos in full screen by default? And how do I...: Hello, Windows seems to want me to use Windows Media Player when opening video files so I kinda went with it, but I am really confused with the way it works.My problems are:When opening a video file from file explorer it seems like I cannot make it open up in full screen mode...
  5. How can I make Windows Media Player open videos in full screen by default? And how do I...

How can I make Windows Media Player open videos in full screen by default? And how do I...: Hello, Windows seems to want me to use Windows Media Player when opening video files so I kinda went with it, but I am really confused with the way it works.My problems are:When opening a video file from file explorer it seems like I cannot make it open up in full screen mode...
  6. Can I make the controls in Media Player larger on an embedded video in Word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I make the controls in Media Player larger on an embedded video in Word?: I embedded a local video in a Word document using macro enabled Developer legacy Active X controls. Then I created a custom property in which I disabled the Autoplay feature. What I don't like is that the control banner is very tiny. I resized my embed to almost fit from side...
  7. How to make VLC the default media player in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to make VLC the default media player in Windows 10: [ATTACH]VLC is one of the most popular audio-video players for Windows. However, when you install VLC, it does not become the default media player for […] This article How to make VLC the default media player in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. How to make Windows Media Player Default

How to make Windows Media Player Default: trying to create a power shell script for .wav to open with Windows Media Player. currebntly i have it set to open with VLC. Any Idea? 147908
  9. Can I reinstall Windows Media Player?

Can I reinstall Windows Media Player?: I uninstalled WMP from my Win 10 system in desperation, because it was behaving oddly and I thought a re-install might be the solution. Bad Idea! I now can find no way of re-installing it. All of my searches have taken me to very dodgy-looking sites that I prefer not to...
  10. How can I make text dark everywhere?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I make text dark everywhere?: I just built a new system for my wife and I am having great luck. It is a Z170 and i7-6700k, and It has 64 bit Windows 10 Pro. However, it is very hard to read the screens! The text or colors are just wrong. I know about web pages using their own colors but I am talking...