Windows 10: How can I make Windows stop jittering/lagging?

Discus and support How can I make Windows stop jittering/lagging? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; To explain it as easily as I can; my hardware such as CPU, RAM, GPU and Disk Drives will be at really low utilisation, yet the computer will randomly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Megalonumber0ne, Jan 27, 2023.

1. How can I make Windows stop jittering/lagging?

To explain it as easily as I can; my hardware such as CPU, RAM, GPU and Disk Drives will be at really low utilisation, yet the computer will randomly drop it's frames, even while I'm not doing much on the computer such as using Discord and Google.I recently upgraded from a Ryzen 3 3200G but it didn't change this issue.Specs: - Ryzen 5 5600G brand new - 32GB DDR4 Dual Channel RAM - 1X 256GB SSD with Windows installed - 1X 931GB 1,000,000,000 bytes HDD - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 - AMD Radeon Vega Graphics CPU built in

:)

Megalonumber0ne, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

How can I make Windows stop jittering/lagging?

1. How can I make Windows stop jittering/lagging? - Similar Threads - stop jittering lagging

2. How do I deal with a weird jittering issue in Windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I deal with a weird jittering issue in Windows?: This started yesterday when I was still using Windows 10. Please see the video for reference.So far, I have triedRemoving the AMD graphics driver and Nvidia's driver,Updated both to the latestRolled back to previous buildsUpgrading to Windows 11Nothing worked. Even without...
  3. Jittering mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jittering mouse: So here is what is happeningit started out with my mouse randomly freakomg out and jittering, the jittering is stopped when I move the mouse and the mouse doesn't bounce around the screen rather it stays in a place relative to where my mouse pointer was before the...
  4. how can i make my computer stop restarting?

how can i make my computer stop restarting?: hello,i have acer aspire 3 and i can turn it on but after a minute it will start restarting and after a minute or so screen will appear and it repeat restarting and showing screen till i turn it off and it also won't charge. does someone know hot to fix that? thank you in...
  5. how can i make my computer stop restarting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i make my computer stop restarting?: hello,i have acer aspire 3 and i can turn it on but after a minute it will start restarting and after a minute or so screen will appear and it repeat restarting and showing screen till i turn it off and it also won't charge. does someone know hot to fix that? thank you in...
  6. How can I make Windows stop jittering/lagging?

How can I make Windows stop jittering/lagging?: To explain it as easily as I can; my hardware such as CPU, RAM, GPU and Disk Drives will be at really low utilisation, yet the computer will randomly drop it's frames, even while I'm not doing much on the computer such as using Discord and Google.I recently upgraded from a...
  7. How can I make Windows stop jittering/lagging?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I make Windows stop jittering/lagging?: To explain it as easily as I can; my hardware such as CPU, RAM, GPU and Disk Drives will be at really low utilisation, yet the computer will randomly drop it's frames, even while I'm not doing much on the computer such as using Discord and Google.I recently upgraded from a...
  8. System lagging - Can hear jitter/stutter in sound and see it in video

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System lagging - Can hear jitter/stutter in sound and see it in video: Hey I have a problem with my system where it seems to lag or stutter... You can hear it in audio every few seconds. You can also see a slight stutter in videos or when a song is playing back in Reckordbox or Ableton for example. I have tried updating Graphics Card driver....
  9. Xbox1 & Computer hiccup, lag, "space out" and jitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox1 & Computer hiccup, lag, "space out" and jitter: Windows 10 x 64 I am admin. Only 2 users. Myself/kid 8gig Ram i5 4460 chip 3.4 ghz (I think that is ok) Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti (3 - 5 months old) Brand New 2 TB Western Digital (3 days ago). Windows 10 of course was freshly installed. Ping 20 MS (Seems High? is it?) Download...
  10. How can I make disk stop crashing?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How can I make disk stop crashing?: Hello! 3 or 4 days ago, when I launched a program (csgo) Steam told me to install the game even the game was already installed. What ever I pressed install, and than Steam was allocating space for csgo's folders. Then message that says the download is starting into steam...