Windows 10: How can I manage the built-in burning functions within W10 Pro?

Discus and support How can I manage the built-in burning functions within W10 Pro? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all - Is it possible to manage the built-in disc burning functions within W10 Pro or am I better off with a standalone program? In addition, what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Compumind, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Compumind Win User

How can I manage the built-in burning functions within W10 Pro?

Hi all -

Is it possible to manage the built-in disc burning functions within W10 Pro or am I better off with a standalone program?
    In addition, what is best free and lightweight standalone burner program available that is very versatile?

TIA *Smile

:)

Compumind, Mar 17, 2019

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Mar 17, 2019
  3. moving W10 Pro license to another computer running W10 Home

I am a long time W10 Insider.

I had a Gateway NV79 running W10 Pro and it bellied up with on board battery issues and is non functional.

I want to move that Pro License to another W10 machine running home.

What are the steps/

Thanks,

Norm Weed

NormanWeed, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

"Built-in administrator" still denied access to many apps and functions

Hi Andy,

• What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to open apps?
    I understand your concern about accessing the operating system. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating. We are here to help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system settings/ system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if Built-in Administrator account is enabled. If so, try to disable.

Step 1: Follow the steps toDisable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    Marilyn O on November 22, 2012 as this suggestion has helped many others and check if it helps you as well.

App can't open with built in administrator account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I manage the built-in burning functions within W10 Pro? - Similar Threads - manage built burning

2. Audio only functioning within Realtek Audio Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio only functioning within Realtek Audio Manager: I've never had any issues with my headphones before this morning, when I updated my computer. I noticed that my headphones were not playing any audio at all. At first, I wasn't too worried, assumed I probably just had to update my audio drivers so I went ahead and did that,...
  3. Audio only functioning within Realtek Audio Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio only functioning within Realtek Audio Manager: I've never had any issues with my headphones before this morning, when I updated my computer. I noticed that my headphones were not playing any audio at all. At first, I wasn't too worried, assumed I probably just had to update my audio drivers so I went ahead and did that,...
  4. Audio only functioning within Realtek Audio Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cant burn DVDs but i can Burn CDs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant burn DVDs but i can Burn CDs: Hello i have the error write speed too fast or too slow to burn disc, i have tried everything i can find online, i even opened the laptop up and took the driver out but i cannot see anything wrong, i have tried different software and different speeds nothing is working its...
  6. How can I manage the built-in burning functions on W10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I manage the built-in burning functions on W10 Pro?: Hi all - Is it possible to manage the built-in disc burning functions within W10 Pro or am I better off with a standalone program? TIA *Smile 129104
  7. How can I burn CD using Express burn software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I burn CD using Express burn software: I have an old type Windows media player and faced a problem with burning CDs. Thus I decided to install the Express burn by NCH software. Help me guys to transfer my ripped albums to this new downloaded player. Thank you!...
  8. In W10 can I create shortcuts to built-in tabbed dialogs?

in Windows 10 Customization
    In W10 can I create shortcuts to built-in tabbed dialogs?: (Windows 10 Home version 1803 build 17134.165) I know that I can create shortcuts to top-level dialogs like Settings but can I also create them for sub-dialogs? The one I want most is to virus signature update. Even a special case shortcut to this one thing would be an...
  9. How can I burn an audio CD?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I burn an audio CD?: How can I burn an audio CD? [img] 77359
  10. How often can you (re)install W10 within the 1st yr?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How often can you (re)install W10 within the 1st yr?: Ok - I've an Asus S65C laptop which came in 2013 with W8 pre-installed (now 8.1). I stupidly decided to have a go with W10 & see what happened - well, like many other laptop users in particular I gather, all went wonderfully well, & in fact initially I thought I was still in...