Windows 10: How can I manually uninstall the app/program VIRTUALBOX that I cannot find anywhere on the...

Discus and support How can I manually uninstall the app/program VIRTUALBOX that I cannot find anywhere on the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is the error I get: When going to the Window's menu bottom left, no virtualbox program shows up:In the settings APP list there is no app for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeclanWinicki, May 17, 2023.

1. How can I manually uninstall the app/program VIRTUALBOX that I cannot find anywhere on the...

This is the error I get: When going to the Window's menu bottom left, no virtualbox program shows up:In the settings APP list there is no app for VIRTUALBOX:Is there a hidden file where I can uninstall it? Is the update script mistakenly seeing VIRTUALBOX?

:)

DeclanWinicki, May 17, 2023
  2. Teemka79 Win User

virtualbox

Hello,

The system finds VirtualBox and suggests to uninstall it manually, to run the update, but I am unable to find any app/program containing it. It's not shown in the Uninstall or Change the Program list. I do not have any Oracle installed on my PC either.

Kind regards,

TK

Teemka79, May 17, 2023
  3. Jaynewton Win User
    Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I hope someone can help me with this issue.

In the past few weeks I got notices from Windows 10 Update that asked me to manually uninstall VirtualBox because that app was not compatible with Windows 10. I suppose it is preventing updates from being installed.

I tried to uninstall VirtualBox. I opened the control panel--> Programs and Features. But there was no VirtualBox in the list. I opened the Task Manager. There was no VirtualBox there either. Why does Windows 10 Update keep sending me that message when there is no VirtualBox in my PC? What should I do?

I would like to thank in advance whoever that can help me with this issue.
    I don't know if I would get a notice to my email box when someone offers the help.

Jaynewton, May 17, 2023
  4. steve108 Win User

How can I manually uninstall the app/program VIRTUALBOX that I cannot find anywhere on the...

Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox

Hello Jaynewton and welcome to TF *Smile,

Try this: Complete uninstall Virtualbox - Super User and let me know if it fixes the issue. *Smile

steve108, May 17, 2023
Thema:

How can I manually uninstall the app/program VIRTUALBOX that I cannot find anywhere on the...

1. How can I manually uninstall the app/program VIRTUALBOX that I cannot find anywhere on the... - Similar Threads - manually uninstall app

2. I can't find the app VirtualBox to uninstall so I can update my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the app VirtualBox to uninstall so I can update my computer: I want to update my computer but I can't because I says i have VirtualBox installed but I don't have it. I have tried to do what was said in CALVIN021's post but one of the links I guess don't work and if I can get help with his I will really appreciate it....
  3. I can't find the app VirtualBox to uninstall so I can update my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't find the app VirtualBox to uninstall so I can update my computer: I want to update my computer but I can't because I says i have VirtualBox installed but I don't have it. I have tried to do what was said in CALVIN021's post but one of the links I guess don't work and if I can get help with his I will really appreciate it....
  4. I can't find the app VirtualBox to uninstall so I can update my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I manually uninstall the app/program VIRTUALBOX that I cannot find anywhere on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I manually uninstall the app/program VIRTUALBOX that I cannot find anywhere on the...: This is the error I get: When going to the Window's menu bottom left, no virtualbox program shows up:In the settings APP list there is no app for VIRTUALBOX:Is there a hidden file where I can uninstall it? Is the update script mistakenly seeing VIRTUALBOX?...
  6. How can I manually uninstall the app/program VIRTUALBOX that I cannot find anywhere on the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I manually uninstall the app/program VIRTUALBOX that I cannot find anywhere on the...: This is the error I get: When going to the Window's menu bottom left, no virtualbox program shows up:In the settings APP list there is no app for VIRTUALBOX:Is there a hidden file where I can uninstall it? Is the update script mistakenly seeing VIRTUALBOX?...
  7. How do I uninstall an App that cannot be uninstalled? "Windows cannot find file.exe."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall an App that cannot be uninstalled? "Windows cannot find file.exe.": I wanted to uninstall 'Discord' from my computer and thought that deleting the application from my desktop and deleting a few files would do the trick, it had disappeared from the start bar and desktop after I had done this, but I didn't know I needed to UNINSTALL apps Though...
  8. Windows 10 Update is telling me to uninstall 'VirtualBox' but I cannot find it anywhere...

Windows 10 Update is telling me to uninstall 'VirtualBox' but I cannot find it anywhere...: I have checked my files and searched in the over all File Explorer search page as well as searching through my Add or remove programs list in settings and the list in Control Panel. Any help on how I can delete/repair then delete this program to update to Windows 10, version...
  9. Cannot Find Program to Uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Find Program to Uninstall: Hello, I tried to install Encyclopedia Britannica from a DVD, but it appeared to stall, so I stopped the installation. When I tried to reinstall it, a message popped up and said it could not continue with the installation until I removed the previous installation, which I...
  10. How to remove programs in apps & features that uninstall cannot find

How to remove programs in apps & features that uninstall cannot find: How do I remove programs in apps & features that uninstall cannot find? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-remove-programs-in-apps-features-that/42b2cd92-615d-46b6-a3ae-934a532cfeef