Windows 10: how can I merge multiple microsoft accounts into one account? When I try, you tell me the...

Discus and support how can I merge multiple microsoft accounts into one account? When I try, you tell me the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; SO, if I have one account with this email, and another account with my other email, and a third with my phone number HOW DO I COMBINE THEM????? This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BettyMurray1, Oct 23, 2020.

1. how can I merge multiple microsoft accounts into one account? When I try, you tell me the...

SO, if I have one account with this email, and another account with my other email, and a third with my phone number HOW DO I COMBINE THEM?????

This is really a big PITA~!

:)

BettyMurray1, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Frick Win User

Lost password on an Old Account, any way to merge accounts?

1. Multiple accounts are probably against the rules.
    2. Why did you create a new account?
    3. Why do you want to merge them?

Frick, Oct 23, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User

I doubt Wiz will be able to merge the accounts. However, he should be able to get you access to the old account, he'll just need to know what the email address was that you originally registered it under and he can change the email address associcated with the account once you give him the necessary info and then you can request a password reset.

AFAIK, having multiple account isn't technically against the rules unless you are using the second account to get around posting restrictions. Like if you were banned or have infractions that prevent you from posting on the forums and use the second account to post.

newtekie1, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Vario Win User

how can I merge multiple microsoft accounts into one account? When I try, you tell me the...

1) I hope I haven't broken the rules
    2) I created a new account because I couldn't remember the password to the old one
    3) Not sure. I like the 2005 reg date in a vanity sense and I was doing some lookup stuff with that account to trouble shoot my friend's pc (friend bought my old opteron / 7800GT rig) back in 2009.

Okay its probably hopeless then. *Frown how can I merge multiple microsoft accounts into one account?  When I try, you tell me the... :(.

Vario, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

how can I merge multiple microsoft accounts into one account? When I try, you tell me the...

1. how can I merge multiple microsoft accounts into one account? When I try, you tell me the... - Similar Threads - merge multiple microsoft

2. Can I merge two outlook accounts into one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I merge two outlook accounts into one?: I seem to have accumulated several Microsoft accounts. Can I merge them into one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-merge-two-outlook-accounts-into-one/a0f5935b-276c-4613-9b5e-d77655671a74
  3. Can I merge two outlook accounts into one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I merge two outlook accounts into one?: I seem to have accumulated several Microsoft accounts. Can I merge them into one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-merge-two-outlook-accounts-into-one/a0f5935b-276c-4613-9b5e-d77655671a74
  4. hi microsoft can you tell me when we forget a microsoft account password in windowsphone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi microsoft can you tell me when we forget a microsoft account password in windowsphone...: Indian tamil nadu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-can-you-tell-me-when-we-forget-a/02bcb693-08f7-4b34-b357-eaff45bfef72
  5. Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download: Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download a desktop/screensaver with current, real time weather wallpaper for my desktop windows pc? free? Thank you?...
  6. How can I tell if I have several Microsoft Accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I tell if I have several Microsoft Accounts: I cab log in and see my Media-PC. My Desk-top PC does not show on my MS online account which comes up under my name abbreviated as Mike. But If I go to settings your info I see my full name not abbreviated, If I want to make changes there, it asks me If I want to log on...
  7. Can I merge two Microsoft accounts?

Can I merge two Microsoft accounts?: I have multiple Microsoft accounts under various email addresses. As a result, I can't "add email" to the account I want to use. Do I have to close the account with the email address I don't use and wait 60 days before I add it to the account for the email I do use? Or is...
  8. Merging two microsoft accounts into one

Merging two microsoft accounts into one: To clarify. I have two Microsoft accounts, one built around an incredibly old hotmail email I no longer use, and another built with my current, professional-used email. The issue lies in that due to all the automatic assignment, some of my services are associated with one,...
  9. Can I merge two Microsoft Accounts

Can I merge two Microsoft Accounts: Hello, I have two Microsoft accounts. One under my old Yahoo.com e-mail address, and one under my Outlook.com e-mail address. The Yahoo has my Windows licenses and my Xbox, and the Outlook has my Office 365 subscriptions. Is it possible to combine these accounts, without...
  10. Can I merge two Microsoft Account into one?

Can I merge two Microsoft Account into one?: Hello! I want to merge two of my Microsoft Accounts in to one. I first added my gmail account into Microsoft account but after that I wanted to have an outlook account. I created an outlook account and added it Microsoft account. Now, I have two Microsoft accounts and both...