Windows 10: How can I migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft without having to buy Minecraft again?

Discus and support How can I migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft without having to buy Minecraft again? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to migrate my account it says that I need to buy Minecraft but I already bought.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pedro Henrique Airoso, Jun 20, 2021.

1. How can I migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft without having to buy Minecraft again?

When I try to migrate my account it says that I need to buy Minecraft but I already bought.

:)

Pedro Henrique Airoso, Jun 20, 2021

2. Microsoft to buy Mojang (Minecraft) for $2.5B

Guys remember Mojang is being bought not just specifically Minecraft. They are just adding the company to its roster so expect more things to start becoming Microsoft Exclusives.

GhostRyder, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Minecraft account and Mojang

Hello, I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition that I purchased from microsoft and play on a laptop. Does this give me a Mojang account? When I try to sign into Minecraft.net there is no account for my email. I also tried my xbox live sign in redentials and
    that didn't work. I tried to create a new account but then it says I have to buy the game. How do I link my game to mojang account?

AlexKinc11, Jun 20, 2021
  4. How can I migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft without having to buy Minecraft again?

Hello! Can someone tell me how to link my Minecraft/Mojang account to my Microsoft account?

Because i want to buy Minecraft Dungeons (WINDOWS 10) on my Mojang account but when i press buy,it says i need to log in my Microsoft account. I have Minecraft on my Mojang account and i don't want to have Minecraft Dungeons on my Microsoft account. Please
    help me!

FilipGherna, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

How can I migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft without having to buy Minecraft again?

1. How can I migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft without having to buy Minecraft again? - Similar Threads - migrate Mojang account

2. I have trouble migrating from a mojang account to a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have trouble migrating from a mojang account to a microsoft account: When I was migrating from a mojang account to a Microsoft account, I forgot the password to my main Microsoft account. Since I was tired, I decided that the best thing that I could do was use one of my family member's accounts. I eventually remembered the password to my main...
  3. I have trouble migrating from a mojang account to a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have trouble migrating from a mojang account to a microsoft account: When I was migrating from a mojang account to a Microsoft account, I forgot the password to my main Microsoft account. Since I was tired, I decided that the best thing that I could do was use one of my family member's accounts. I eventually remembered the password to my main...
  4. Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.: I cannot complete the first step to migrate my Mojang account, which is to verify the email. It fails to send the code every time, and changing the email isn't possible because Mojang Studious will not properly send the verification email to verify the account. It claims to...
  5. Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.: I cannot complete the first step to migrate my Mojang account, which is to verify the email. It fails to send the code every time, and changing the email isn't possible because Mojang Studious will not properly send the verification email to verify the account. It claims to...
  6. Unable to migrate Mojang account to microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to migrate Mojang account to microsoft.: Tried all my family moving our Mojang accounts to Minecraft Microsoft today, but two accounts failed the process claiming their accounts needed to need to be "verified" getting the We can't call that number error because they had broken TOS, don't see how an account that...
  7. Can I migrate a Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account without having an email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I migrate a Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account without having an email?: Hi, so I just bought this account 3 years ago and now that email got hacked and I can't access to that email but I can still play and join Minecraft. The other things is accounts.mojang.com/migrate is currently on hold or something so I can't migrate my account to another...
  8. How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?: I am a new PC user. I just purchased a PC with Windows 10. I created a Microsoft Account to play games on my PC.Prior to owning a PC, I played Minecraft on MacOS. To play Minecraft MacOS I created a Mojang account. The Mojang account I created was using EMAILid1.Now that I...
  9. Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration: Did the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft accounts happen yet? I ask because I have a Mojang account and a Microsoft account and they can't play together so I've been waiting for the migration to happen so I can finally play this game with my friend the way I used to...
  10. Mojang account migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mojang account migration: Hi, I am having big issues with finding the Minecraft account migration link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mojang-account-migration/13154a03-7a8f-4da5-b5ae-58b3e052dc8b