Windows 10: How can I modify the icons of these?

Discus and support How can I modify the icons of these? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Tray icons I have been looking all over for some kind of software to dump and let me edit these icons however I can't find anything for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mr_Foxtrot, May 14, 2020.

1. How can I modify the icons of these?

How can I modify the icons of these? MQfQyU2cwHTP_j40M45xDrR6HKtw0VpzIHOE0rfFA6Q.jpg

Tray icons

I have been looking all over for some kind of software to dump and let me edit these icons however I can't find anything for such. Does anyone here know of some software or if it's in a folder somewhere that I can easily edit?

submitted by /u/Mr_Foxtrot
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mr_Foxtrot, May 14, 2020
  2. usgrcm Win User

Is it possible to modify the default User Icon on the login screen?

This is not the Logged in User Icon, this is the Default user or "Other User" Screen

How can I modify the icons of these? [​IMG]

On Windows 7, this was modified with the AUTHUI.DLL. Doing the above steps of modifying the User-XXX.png files has no affect

usgrcm, May 14, 2020
  3. Flissa Win User
    Is it possible to modify the default User Icon on the login screen?

Here is a screenshot of my two user accounts showing two different icons. When I login to either account the icon shows on welcome, login. lock, switch user and any other screen where users appear. Dont know much about png etc so never touched those files. I have found many things changed in Win10 from Win7. All I can say is my user icons are the way I want them and I changed them using the method I suggested. Sorry I cant solve your problem but I'm sure someone on this site will eventually come up with a better answer than me. Regards .

Flissa, May 14, 2020
  4. Florrian Win User

How can I modify the icons of these?

Modify Microsoft Office Icons/Tiles

Hello guys, first post on the forum,

I have modified most of my programs icons in Windows 10 Start menu to get something more homogeneous. I will upload a print screen for you to see guys. The problem is: I couldn't find a way to modify Microsoft Office apps icons and tiles background. The same applies to Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird, and to programs such as DropBox and Chrome.

Do you have suggestions / heard about a way to deal with this?

Florrian, May 14, 2020
Thema:

How can I modify the icons of these?

1. How can I modify the icons of these? - Similar Threads - modify icons

2. Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout: Here is my default explorer view: https://imgur.com/a/wPZGkjtI only want to increase the icon size of all apps games to be specific, without changing it from the Details View layout. I can select Large Icon or Medium Icon View Layout but that makes everything in a lined order...
  3. Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout: Here is my default explorer view: https://imgur.com/a/wPZGkjtI only want to increase the icon size of all apps games to be specific, without changing it from the Details View layout. I can select Large Icon or Medium Icon View Layout but that makes everything in a lined order...
  4. Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Modify Windows Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modify Windows Icons: So, I need to know where windows 11 icons are stored. Because I want to apply an icon pack and this icon pack has no installers. I need to know which folder or file contains windows 11 icons. If its in a folder the apply process is gonna be quick because I just need to delete...
  6. Modify Windows Icons

Modify Windows Icons: So, I need to know where windows 11 icons are stored. Because I want to apply an icon pack and this icon pack has no installers. I need to know which folder or file contains windows 11 icons. If its in a folder the apply process is gonna be quick because I just need to delete...
  7. New modifier icons on Windows 11 desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New modifier icons on Windows 11 desktop: I recently upgraded to Windows 11, and now I see new modifier icons lower left corner on my desktop. These are applied to not only Microsoft but also third-party file types, like PDFs. I can't find any description of what any Windows modifiers mean. Is there some...
  8. New modifier icons on Windows 11 desktop

New modifier icons on Windows 11 desktop: I recently upgraded to Windows 11, and now I see new modifier icons lower left corner on my desktop. These are applied to not only Microsoft but also third-party file types, like PDFs. I can't find any description of what any Windows modifiers mean. Is there some...
  9. modify pinned start menu icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    modify pinned start menu icons: how do you modify pinned start menu icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modify-pinned-start-menu-icons/6610f75a-a87a-4dca-919e-987fbb9297d9
  10. modify pinned start menu icons

modify pinned start menu icons: how do you modify pinned start menu icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modify-pinned-start-menu-icons/6610f75a-a87a-4dca-919e-987fbb9297d9