Windows 10: How can I move my current collection of solitary games to my new laptop before I clear the...

Discus and support How can I move my current collection of solitary games to my new laptop before I clear the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Not sure after reading about Microsoft Solitaire Collection if I can move my current games to my new laptop. Is there a procedure?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HurtfullHeart334, Mar 20, 2019.

1. How can I move my current collection of solitary games to my new laptop before I clear the...

Not sure after reading about Microsoft Solitaire Collection if I can move my current games to my new laptop. Is there a procedure?

:)

HurtfullHeart334, Mar 20, 2019

2. Windows 10 Microsoft solitary collection

Hi Barry,

It looks like your Microsoft solitary collection was uninstalled from Window Store.
    We need to gather more information about the issue by answering the following questions below:

1. Have you done any changes on your system?

2. Have you tried re-installing the game?

3. Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps yet?

Jomari Arc, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Microsoft solitary collection

I have lost my solitary collection games and wonder if anyone can help me get it back. I am not the smartest person in the world with computers if you know what I mean. Thank You

CMS BarryCole, Mar 20, 2019
  4. How can I move my current collection of solitary games to my new laptop before I clear the...

Microsoft Solitarie Collection

Hi,

There could be some changes on your computer that affects the resolution of your screen when you play. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Were there any updates installed on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Is it only happening with Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve the concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

How can I move my current collection of solitary games to my new laptop before I clear the...

1. How can I move my current collection of solitary games to my new laptop before I clear the... - Similar Threads - move current collection

2. how can i transfer my microsoft solitaire collection game over to a new surface tablet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i transfer my microsoft solitaire collection game over to a new surface tablet...: Hi how do i transfer my solitaire collection games from one surface pro 3 to a surface pro 7+ without loosing all my achievements as i have been playing the collection since 2015 and don't really want to start all over again.regardsPH...
  3. how can i transfer my microsoft solitaire collection game over to a new surface tablet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i transfer my microsoft solitaire collection game over to a new surface tablet...: Hi how do i transfer my solitaire collection games from one surface pro 3 to a surface pro 7+ without loosing all my achievements as i have been playing the collection since 2015 and don't really want to start all over again.regardsPH...
  4. 1Created on December 20, 2020 i paid to be premium in mahjon and solitarie collection i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1Created on December 20, 2020 i paid to be premium in mahjon and solitarie collection i...: JulioJU Segui1 i paid to be premium in mahjon and solitarie collection i formated and now i am not premiun why? GB Andrews https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1created-on-december-20-2020-i-paid-to-be-premium/31102b61-3512-40fb-b850-f0d01aa19087
  5. Microsft Solitarie Collection- Card and pictures

Microsft Solitarie Collection- Card and pictures: Hey, Is there possible to add picture too every card? Then i mean every card, not just aces, kings, queens and Jacks. If possible how would one do it?...
  6. How can I clear up data on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I clear up data on my laptop?: Wasn’t sure where to post this, so I figured I’d be good to start here. My laptop is running Windows 10, and I’ve followed most directions to clear space on my C Drive, but I’m still seemingly stuck at a measly 85.7 MB free of 104 GB. I’ve tried transfering all of my apps to...
  7. microsoft solitary collection win10

microsoft solitary collection win10: I kept getting a 101 error so I deleted the app and now would like to download it. Where do I find the solitary collection? Thanks for your help, Clyde Hembree *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Moving my current SSD to a new system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Moving my current SSD to a new system: Hello, I am looking to buy a brand new PC soon and I want to be able to use the SSD that I already have on my current system. The SSD that I already own has Windows 10 already installed on it. I do not mind having to freshly install Windows but I'm in the dark a little on how...
  9. LOst solitary when I had to reinstall windows10.How do I get my Solitary back

LOst solitary when I had to reinstall windows10.How do I get my Solitary back: AS stated lost solitary when I had to reinstall windows 10. Ho can I get my original solitary bak https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-solitary-when-i-had-to-reinstall-windows10how/8c817eda-ea08-418d-acb0-3c1678739ab3
  10. MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer: I recently purchased a new computer and would like to transfer my FreeCell games statistics to my new computer. I have over 10,000 wins and would like to continue this series on my new computer. My question is: Can I transfer the particular file from my old computer to my...