Windows 10: How can I move my current collection of solitary games to my new laptop before I clear the...

Discus and support How can I move my current collection of solitary games to my new laptop before I clear the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Not sure after reading about Microsoft Solitaire Collection if I can move my current games to my new laptop. Is there a procedure?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HurtfullHeart334, Mar 20, 2019.

1. How can I move my current collection of solitary games to my new laptop before I clear the...

Not sure after reading about Microsoft Solitaire Collection if I can move my current games to my new laptop. Is there a procedure?

:)

HurtfullHeart334, Mar 20, 2019

2. Windows 10 Microsoft solitary collection

Hi Barry,

It looks like your Microsoft solitary collection was uninstalled from Window Store.
    We need to gather more information about the issue by answering the following questions below:

1. Have you done any changes on your system?

2. Have you tried re-installing the game?

3. Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps yet?

Jomari Arc, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Microsoft solitary collection

I have lost my solitary collection games and wonder if anyone can help me get it back. I am not the smartest person in the world with computers if you know what I mean. Thank You

CMS BarryCole, Mar 20, 2019
  4. How can I move my current collection of solitary games to my new laptop before I clear the...

Microsoft Solitarie Collection

Hi,

There could be some changes on your computer that affects the resolution of your screen when you play. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Were there any updates installed on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Is it only happening with Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve the concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

How can I move my current collection of solitary games to my new laptop before I clear the...

1. How can I move my current collection of solitary games to my new laptop before I clear the... - Similar Threads - move current collection

2. How can I export my current lock screen image?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I export my current lock screen image?: I have put an image on my lock screen and want to export it to a new computer. I want to find where the file is located. I originated it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-export-my-current-lock-screen-image/c7f9c4c0-f027-4b5e-a5a9-95f84b1a756b
  3. Can i move my burnt surface's window to my new customize desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can i move my burnt surface's window to my new customize desktop?: i hv surface boungt on 2017, i juz use it about 120days and 26/3/2019 it updated and it's proccesor burnt in same day! how can i got it's window activation key ? becaz i wan use for my new customize desktop!...
  4. How i can remove allow virus in my laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How i can remove allow virus in my laptop.: Please reply this problem with good answer.this afecta my laptop or it will remove manually.if it is manually remove than give me steps how i can remove.beacuse here only allow option is showing. [IMG]...
  5. How can I clear all of my microsoft user settings??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I clear all of my microsoft user settings??: I just did a fresh install of the operating system on a new hard drive, and WINDOWS 10 is still loading up settings in the windows 10 settings from other devices. How can I reset all of these settings? It's using my old power settings It's using my old black window's...
  6. How can I pair my laptop with the bluetooth that is in the laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I pair my laptop with the bluetooth that is in the laptop?: How can I pair my laptop with the bluetooth that is in the laptop? Despite of having the followings, I can not pair them. Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service Service supporting the audio gateway role of the Bluetooth Handsfree Profile. Automatic (Trigger Start) Local System...
  7. how can i install apps in my lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i install apps in my lenovo laptop: sir I am buying new laptop .it is good . but my apps are not down load in my system. so what can I do . please give guidance. tq...
  8. can i copy my dvd's to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i copy my dvd's to my laptop: instead of taking loads of dvd's on holiday i was wondering if i could download them to my laptop and if so how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/can-i-copy-my-dvds-to-my-laptop/8945ad11-317d-48d1-9441-b3f4f1264c42
  9. MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer: I recently purchased a new computer and would like to transfer my FreeCell games statistics to my new computer. I have over 10,000 wins and would like to continue this series on my new computer. My question is: Can I transfer the particular file from my old computer to my...
  10. When playing a game and moving, my I can't move my mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When playing a game and moving, my I can't move my mouse.: When playing on my windows 10 home computer and I move using the arrows keys, I can't move the mouse to look up, down, right and left. It just stays in one position when moving. I have tried to fix it but I can't fix it. This is happening in all my games and I don't know what...