Windows 10: How can I move Store apps between computers?

Discus and support How can I move Store apps between computers? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to move a Microsoft Store app from one computer to another and unfortunately it is no longer available to download. ANY help is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by csenger41, Nov 4, 2017.

1. csenger41 Win User

How can I move Store apps between computers?

Hello,
    I would like to move a Microsoft Store app from one computer to another and unfortunately it is no longer available to download.
    ANY help is appreciated.

:)

csenger41, Nov 4, 2017

2. SD photos to phone

You can do that easily with the
    Files App For Windows Phone
    . This will allow you to move it between the two.

Travis McEndree, Nov 4, 2017
  3. stealtheh Win User
    Is deleting the WpSystem Folder Safe?

Darrel is correct.

but, can the wpsystem folder be moved into a subdirectory and still work with windows app store games?

It seems the Windows App Store Storage can only be chosen between drives, but not subdirectories within those drives? that's not cool.

stealtheh, Nov 4, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Probably can't.
    Even if you were able to side load it, it probably won't acquire the license if it's no longer available.

Edwin, Nov 4, 2017
Thema:

1. How can I move Store apps between computers? - Similar Threads - move Store apps

2. Can you move an already installed program between computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you move an already installed program between computers?: I have two windows xp servers without internet connection, one of them has a specific program and the other one doesn't.I cannot use a usb to copy an installation file on the one without it, but i can move files between both computes.When I tried to just copy the program and...
  3. Can you move an already installed program between computers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you move an already installed program between computers?: I have two windows xp servers without internet connection, one of them has a specific program and the other one doesn't.I cannot use a usb to copy an installation file on the one without it, but i can move files between both computes.When I tried to just copy the program and...
  4. Why can't I move apps between drives?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I move apps between drives?: I recently set myself up a second hard drive as I needed to free up my C drive before it got too crowded to run windows. I've done all the set up, and I can see both drives in my pc, however when I try and move apps through the 'Apps and features' part of windows, I get two...
  5. Why can't I move apps between drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I move apps between drives?: I recently set myself up a second hard drive as I needed to free up my C drive before it got too crowded to run windows. I've done all the set up, and I can see both drives in my pc, however when I try and move apps through the 'Apps and features' part of windows, I get two...
  6. Why can't I move apps between drives?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Moving between computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moving between computers: What's the best way to capture my user profile and move everything to a new computer I'm expecting to arrive this week. I can easily move the files and what not but I'm wondering if there's a way I can easily duplicate all the settings and stuff that have been configured over...
  8. Can Apps/Programs be moved between drives?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can Apps/Programs be moved between drives?: Without paying attention, I went and filled my main drive (C:) before realizing I had a secondary drive that was empty. Is it possible to simply move large apps or programs from one drive to the other or do I need to uninstall/reinstall them?...
  9. Windows apps moved between screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows apps moved between screens: Hi Guys, I have a new ACER laptop and since I have started using it I have noticed very weird thing with Windows 10 (1809 but it happened on previous version as well). I have additional 27" monitor connected through HDMI cable - I have set it as main screen but I am also...
  10. How i move windows store Game/App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i move windows store Game/App: Hello Friend,s Hope every one fine..Kindly guide me how i move windows store game/app from C to another drive. i have installed GOW4 Gears of war 4 in my C drive.Game is finished so i don,t wnat to uninstall or delete my game i want to move in another drive for SPACE....