Windows 10: how can I murge my 2 accounts
Discus and support how can I murge my 2 accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a personal account and a business account I thought I was renewing the personal account and now have 2 accounts. HELP Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BariRowe, Mar 24, 2025.
Thema:
how can I murge my 2 accounts
Loading...
-
how can I murge my 2 accounts - Similar Threads - murge accounts
-
Microsoft Account Passkey not working [Fix]
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Account Passkey not working [Fix]: [ATTACH]Passkeys are the best and most convenient way to sign into a Microsoft account. By setting up Passkeys, you can make your account password-less. This makes your account more secure because hackers can’t steal a password. You should also set up more than one sign-in... -
Child account not showing in Microsoft Family
in Windows 10 NewsChild account not showing in Microsoft Family: [ATTACH]Microsoft Family Safety is a centralized place to add and manage all the Microsoft accounts in your family, including child accounts. Some users report that they don’t see their children’s accounts in their family group. This problem occurs due to several causes. If... -
RDP error, The user account has been locked because there were too many logon attempts
in Windows 10 NewsRDP error, The user account has been locked because there were too many logon attempts: [ATTACH]If you receive the error message “The user account has been locked because there were too many logon attempts” while connecting to a remote computer on your Windows 11/10 PC, this post will help you fix the issue. When you connect to a remote computer using Remote... -
Cannot log out of Work or School account in Windows 11
in Windows 10 NewsCannot log out of Work or School account in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you cannot log out of a Work or School account in Windows 11, this post will help you fix the issue. When you leave an organization or lose access to a school account, you can disconnect or sign out of that account on your Windows 11 PC. Once disconnected, Windows... -
Accidentally deleted administrator account on Windows 11; how to recover?
in Windows 10 NewsAccidentally deleted administrator account on Windows 11; how to recover?: [IMG]Accidentally deleting the administrator account on Windows 11 can be a daunting experience. It can lock us out. Installing programs, making changes, or managing user accounts becomes impossible without an administrator account. Until we have an administrator account, we... -
Microsoft VP Signals Windows 11 Forced Account Requirement Could Be Removed
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft VP Signals Windows 11 Forced Account Requirement Could Be Removed: Microsoft Vice President Scott Hanselman has publicly responded on X, indicating that his team is considering removing the mandatory Microsoft account requirement during Windows 11 setup. Hanselman is leading efforts to improve Windows 11 quality, but no commitment or... -
Copilot account suspended; How to get it back!
in Windows 10 NewsCopilot account suspended; How to get it back!: [ATTACH]Receiving a notification that your Copilot account has been suspended can be both frustrating and confusing, particularly if you were using the tool without issue just moments before. Whether you are a developer relying on GitHub Copilot or a user of Microsoft’s AI... -
how can I murge my 2 accounts
in Windows 10 Gaminghow can I murge my 2 accounts: I have a personal account and a business account I thought I was renewing the personal account and now have 2 accounts. HELP Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-murge-my-2-accounts/729deb9f-88d7-4164-80d9-06d728c0c695 -
How to Murge Partions Of SSD & HDD Hard Drives
in Windows 10 Network and SharingHow to Murge Partions Of SSD & HDD Hard Drives: I recently bought a new laptop with 256 GB SSD & 2TB HHD. I need to have c drive 1TB, is it possible to add space in C drive Which is made entirely of 256 GB SSD from HDD. [ATTACH]...