Windows 10: How can I once and for all stop your damn Windows Updates?? Windows 10 64

Discus and support How can I once and for all stop your damn Windows Updates?? Windows 10 64 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I own the product, and I want to determine when I get Windows updates. 5 times already you have updated my computer automatically and I have lost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Linux_Is_Awesome, Oct 31, 2018.

1. How can I once and for all stop your damn Windows Updates?? Windows 10 64

I own the product, and I want to determine when I get Windows updates.

5 times already you have updated my computer automatically and I have lost user profiles and lost data.

You are a bunch of corrupt bas-****.

:)

Linux_Is_Awesome, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 31, 2018
  3. R-T-B Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

That doesn't stop windows update from grabbing them on next run, at least it didn't back in the RTM days. It simply stops a secondary process from installing them immediately.

R-T-B, Oct 31, 2018
  4. RCoon Win User

How can I once and for all stop your damn Windows Updates?? Windows 10 64

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

How can I once and for all stop your damn Windows Updates?? Windows 10 64

1. How can I once and for all stop your damn Windows Updates?? Windows 10 64 - Similar Threads - once stop damn

2. Damn updates!~!~

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Damn updates!~!~: Cool edit does run in windows ten at least it did for me for the past 4 years now all the sudden zip!! ****!! tried uninstalling and reinstalling, now Mine you it not the output Playing just fine, it's recording mode zip nothing in any program will not record!! even installed...
  3. How can I fix BSOD problem once and for all??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I fix BSOD problem once and for all??: I have my computer for around 2 years and I randomly get BSOD. When I got my computer I installed the windows and even before opening any folder and chrome or was able to get drivers I got plenty of BSOD and preinstalled it couple ot times - it didn't helpThis is my...
  4. How can I fix BSOD problem once and for all??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix BSOD problem once and for all??: I have my computer for around 2 years and I randomly get BSOD. When I got my computer I installed the windows and even before opening any folder and chrome or was able to get drivers I got plenty of BSOD and preinstalled it couple ot times - it didn't helpThis is my...
  5. How can I fix BSOD problem once and for all??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How can I stop windows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I stop windows 10 update?: How can I stop windows 10 update? Windows
  7. how can i stop the automatic windows updates (windows 10)?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i stop the automatic windows updates (windows 10)?: I read about it but could not find an answer, as it says: "You can do this using the Windows Update service. Via Control Panel > Administrative Tools, you can access Services. In the Services window, scroll down to Windows Update and turn off the process. To turn it off,...
  8. The damned Windows updates!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The damned Windows updates!: I am using Windows 10 Home and the update policy is ****. I should have the say when my device updates. Even after I turn off updates, it switches on automatically at its will and starts updating itself. The disk usage goes up to 90-100% and I cannot use my computer until it...
  9. how can i stop the windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i stop the windows 10 updates: how can i stop the windows 10 updates. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-can-i-stop-the-windows-10-updates/f124a406-d966-4c4b-93b1-0717e15bf7f1
  10. How do i stop all windows updates.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do i stop all windows updates.: I play competitive cs:go, however windows 10 appears to hate me and restarts my computer every once and a while giving me a SEVEN DAY BAN! if anyone could help with this issue i would be grateful. as always **** gaben. 69732