Windows 10: how can I open an action file in windows 10??

Discus and support how can I open an action file in windows 10?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried for days to fins a way to open an .action file on my windows 10 desktop . Is there an app or some file converter I an not finding?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gmano050, May 4, 2021.

1. gmano050 Win User

how can I open an action file in windows 10??

I have tried for days to fins a way to open an .action file on my windows 10 desktop . Is there an app or some file converter I an not finding?

:)

gmano050, May 4, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 4, 2021
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, May 4, 2021
  4. how can I open an action file in windows 10??

When clicking the files getting error that the file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.

Hello,

I understand that when you try to open the file, you are prompted that the files does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. We will certainly help you.

• What file are you trying to open?
    This issue is caused if the file is not associated with any of the application or program to open it.

If those files are the pictures as I can see that you are trying to access the picture folder. I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue resolves.

• Right click on the file and select Open with.
    • Select Photo App or Photo Gallery.
    • Double click and check if you are able to open that file.
    Keep us posted if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 4, 2021
Thema:

how can I open an action file in windows 10??

1. how can I open an action file in windows 10?? - Similar Threads - open action file

2. How can I open these files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open these files?: I found an SD card from my old camera and wanted to look through the photos but some of the pictures had strange names and each file had a different file type. A few were ok and still were JPG files. Any ideas on how to access these photos?...
  3. How can I open these files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I open these files?: I found an SD card from my old camera and wanted to look through the photos but some of the pictures had strange names and each file had a different file type. A few were ok and still were JPG files. Any ideas on how to access these photos?...
  4. How can I open files that are locked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open files that are locked?: I cannot open some files. There is a folder icon that appears with the file name. What is this folder about and how can this be removed and open the files? Please see image below:...
  5. How can I open files that are locked?

How can I open files that are locked?: I cannot open some files. There is a folder icon that appears with the file name. What is this folder about and how can this be removed and open the files? Please see image below:...
  6. How to open .action files?

How to open .action files?: I signed up for social security and the documentation paperwork sent is a pdf in .action format. I can read and print the documents while on the s.s. page but when I save it it saves as a .action and I can not open it. I've tried Foxit reader and Adobe reader dc, and neither...
  7. The action can not be completed because the file is open in Windows Rundll32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The action can not be completed because the file is open in Windows Rundll32: I can delete file in system drive only when I shut down the Rundll32.exe in TaskManger and I need to do that each time while I boost. and also many applications's autosave function are not working before I terminate Rundll32....
  8. How do you open a .action file in Microsoft Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you open a .action file in Microsoft Windows: What applications open .action files on microsoft platform https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-open-a-action-file-in-microsoft-windows/bc898e39-ec90-47ec-9250-3f1596a56f63
  9. ¿How can i open .ENC files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ¿How can i open .ENC files?: [ATTACH] Hi, i hope you guys can help me. I made a back up from my phone to my pc, but i cant open images, videos, anything. All files are in .enc. ¿How i can open those files?...
  10. how can i open a windat file

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i open a windat file: how can i open an image attachment thats a windat fike https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-a-windat-file/7768075b-957b-489b-88dc-2b5ea6bb8e22