Windows 10: ¿How can i open .ENC files?

Discus and support ¿How can i open .ENC files? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, i hope you guys can help me. I made a back up from my phone to my pc, but i cant open images, videos, anything. All files are in .enc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-BBunny, Jul 3, 2020.

1. ¿How can i open .ENC files?

/u/-BBunny, Jul 3, 2020
  2. talamar Win User

*.enc

recently when i download files (from email etc.) it becomes with the ending ".enc" and i can't open them unless i change the ending or choosing the correct application for it. it happened only on my windows 10 operating system. how can i make it normal
    again?

talamar, Jul 3, 2020
  3. AD&FLA Win User
    ENC icon on lock screen

The ENC icon appeared on my laptop. I figured out how to hide it on my taskbar, but it's still appearing on the lock screen. How can it be hidden there also?

AD&FLA, Jul 3, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

¿How can i open .ENC files?

How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

¿How can i open .ENC files?

1. ¿How can i open .ENC files? - Similar Threads - ¿How open ENC

2. How can I open these files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open these files?: I found an SD card from my old camera and wanted to look through the photos but some of the pictures had strange names and each file had a different file type. A few were ok and still were JPG files. Any ideas on how to access these photos?...
  3. How can I open these files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I open these files?: I found an SD card from my old camera and wanted to look through the photos but some of the pictures had strange names and each file had a different file type. A few were ok and still were JPG files. Any ideas on how to access these photos?...
  4. How can I open files that are locked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open files that are locked?: I cannot open some files. There is a folder icon that appears with the file name. What is this folder about and how can this be removed and open the files? Please see image below:...
  5. How can I open files that are locked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I open files that are locked?: I cannot open some files. There is a folder icon that appears with the file name. What is this folder about and how can this be removed and open the files? Please see image below:...
  6. How can I open multiple files at once?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I open multiple files at once?: For example, when two Word files are selected and type Enter key, two Words run. However, when a Word file and an Excel file are selected and type Enter key, nothing runs. In this case, I want both Word and Excel to run. Likewise, two shortcuts for different applications...
  7. *.enc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    *.enc: recently when i download files (from email etc.) it becomes with the ending ".enc" and i can't open them unless i change the ending or choosing the correct application for it. it happened only on my windows 10 operating system. how can i make it normal again?...
  8. ENC icon on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    ENC icon on lock screen: The ENC icon appeared on my laptop. I figured out how to hide it on my taskbar, but it's still appearing on the lock screen. How can it be hidden there also? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enc-icon-on-lock-screen/833d0a03-c3a1-470e-8e8a-7a8391e0fb6e
  9. how can i open a windat file

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i open a windat file: how can i open an image attachment thats a windat fike https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-a-windat-file/7768075b-957b-489b-88dc-2b5ea6bb8e22
  10. How can I open an .obj file in Blender

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I open an .obj file in Blender: I have unintentionally set up opening .obj file by Microsoft Paint as default, but I want to use Blender for this purpose. How can I change it back so I could import the file in Blender on win7...