Windows 10: How can I open multiple drives on my windows 10?

Discus and support How can I open multiple drives on my windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How am I able to adjust my settings to be able to open multiple drives I have at the same time. (For example. having a folder drive open "S" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MTBchc, Jul 16, 2019.

1. MTBchc Win User

How can I open multiple drives on my windows 10?

How am I able to adjust my settings to be able to open multiple drives I have at the same time. (For example. having a folder drive open "S" and opening another "S" drive at the same time) hope that makes sense. Please help!

:)

MTBchc, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 16, 2019
  3. i cant open multiple apps on windows 10

Hi Jacklyn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What happens when you try to open multiple apps?

• What exact error message are you get when you try to open multiple apps?

• Are you referring to Windows app or Desktop app?

I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open multiple apps that you want.

• Right click on the task bar.

• From the jump menu select Show all windows side by side.
    I also suggest you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with the above information, so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I open multiple drives on my windows 10? - Similar Threads - open multiple drives

2. Windows 10 how to open multiple shortcuts simultaneously ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 how to open multiple shortcuts simultaneously ?: is it possible to open several shortcuts in File Explorer ?File Explorer allows selection of multiple shortcuts but only one is opened.I know Batch file can do but wish to avoid maintenance of scripting.There's 3rd party apps like following to do but not yet allowed in my...
  3. How can I open a Linux-formatted USB drive on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I open a Linux-formatted USB drive on Windows 10?: Can I do it with Windows Subsystem for Linux? Or maybe is there a program that does it? AFAIK ext2fsd can corrupt data so I wouldn't want to use it submitted by /u/WQ4RE2S9 [link] [comments]...
  4. How can I open multiple files at once?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I open multiple files at once?: For example, when two Word files are selected and type Enter key, two Words run. However, when a Word file and an Excel file are selected and type Enter key, nothing runs. In this case, I want both Word and Excel to run. Likewise, two shortcuts for different applications...
  5. how can i boot to multiple drives?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can i boot to multiple drives?: [ATTACH] i have 2 operating systems and when i turn my pc on i want to pick which one will boot but when i turn my pc on it doesnt goto the blue screen and show me my boot options how can i fix this?...
  6. my external hard drive is not accessible. how can I open it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my external hard drive is not accessible. how can I open it?: My external hard drive comes as F drive but is not accessible how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-hard-drive-is-not-accessible-how-can-i/7761ef30-c4ee-4f6b-b812-ea3a52561470
  7. How can I open my SDHC card in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I open my SDHC card in windows 10?: How can I open my SDHC card in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-my-sdhc-card-in-windows-10/032dd7ab-ada1-4c46-89ff-c5cbfe854f7d
  8. How can I save my Windows 10 digital licences for multiple installs?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I save my Windows 10 digital licences for multiple installs?: I have this elaborate multi-boot setup with my "daily driver" Windows 10 on my main GPT SSD plus 4 extra Windows 10 partitions on a secondary MBR spinning HDD. I use EasyBCD to multi-boot and it works (or did work) flawlessly until I did something today that was probably...
  9. How can I save my Windows 10 digital licences for multiple installs?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I save my Windows 10 digital licences for multiple installs?: I have this elaborate multi-boot setup with my "daily driver" Windows 10 on my main GPT SSD plus 4 extra Windows 10 partitions on a secondary MBR spinning HDD. I use EasyBCD to multi-boot and it works (or did work) flawlessly until I did something today that was probably...
  10. How do I open multiple windows

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I open multiple windows: Hi Sometimes I like to have two web pages open at the same time. With windows 8 all I had to do was right click on the IE icon and the option to open another window was there, but that option isn't there in Windows 10. Any help much appreciated 18748

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open multiple drives in windows 10