Windows 10: How can I open my SDHC card in windows 10?

Discus and support How can I open my SDHC card in windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I open my SDHC card in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PeterSego, Dec 10, 2018.

1. PeterSego Win User

How can I open my SDHC card in windows 10?

How can I open my SDHC card in Windows 10?

:)

PeterSego, Dec 10, 2018

2. Windows 10 and SDHC card

Installed Windows 10, now will not recognize my SDHC card out of my camera.

What steps do I need to take to get Windows 10 to recognized my SDHC card (8GB)?

Thanks

Monica Lamothe, Dec 10, 2018
  3. SDHC Card keeps opening Windows Explorer.

It didn't yesterday, but today it keeps opening a Windows Folder when I have it plugged into the SD Card Slot. I updated all drivers via DriverEasy yesterday but I do not see a driver that was updated for the SD Card. When I check Device Manager it shows the 2006 10.0.10586.0 driver.

Somehow though I put the SD Card in and every 30s-1m Windows Explorer opens up on the SDHC Card and shows what's on it.

Any ideas why? Or what controls it opening?

tomnationwide, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I open my SDHC card in windows 10? - Similar Threads - open SDHC card

2. Can a SD card memory reader also successfully read a sdhc card ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a SD card memory reader also successfully read a sdhc card ?: Hey there, if anyone can answer me it would be greatly appreciated.Can a SD card memory reader also successfully read a sdhc card ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-sd-card-memory-reader-also-successfully-read/b47399a7-4ab3-4304-8749-20598f4a5814
  3. SDHC card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SDHC card: Data on my SDHC card in my Windows 10 laptop I accidently deleted . Any chance I can recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sdhc-card/76bc6f6b-a15f-4466-8238-29b9e92e0b18
  4. SDHC Card / Asus N550

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SDHC Card / Asus N550: I have recently tried to use an internal card reader (Realtek 2.0) for the first time since upgrading to Windows 10. In simple terms, I can put it into another PC (not running windows 10) and it is recognised, access to files, no issues. As soon as I put it in the Windows...
  5. SDHC card-can't open in win.10

SDHC card-can't open in win.10: So this great new win.10 sys. won't work with my digital equip. the latest disaster is I can't figure how to: make it open, or burn, or transfer anything from my SDHC card from video camera. Camera is very nice but I can't watch anything or BURN it on a CD/DVD I would...
  6. SDHC card

SDHC card: I took some new pictures from my camera SDHC card and transferred them to my laptop computer. Now I want to erase the SDHC card so it is blank and replace it in my camera. How do I do this? Currently all pictures I have ever taken still remain on my SDHC card....
  7. reformatting an sdhc card

reformatting an sdhc card: hi can anyone help, I'm using windows 10 and would like to format a 2gb sdhc card from fat32 to fat16 so I can use in my Nikon D50 camera as it only accepts sd not sdhc...
  8. SDHC Card reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SDHC Card reader: My Inspiron One will not read SDHC Cards since my upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/sdhc-card-reader/baed2b27-52ac-46ec-8b34-043faa5a5d1d
  9. SDHC Card keeps opening Windows Explorer.

SDHC Card keeps opening Windows Explorer.: It didn't yesterday, but today it keeps opening a Windows Folder when I have it plugged into the SD Card Slot. I updated all drivers via DriverEasy yesterday but I do not see a driver that was updated for the SD Card. When I check Device Manager it shows the 2006 10.0.10586.0...
  10. Unable to read SDHC card in windows 10 laptop

Unable to read SDHC card in windows 10 laptop: Hi All, The SanDisk ultra 16 GB class 10 card that I use with my camera was working fine with my Lenovo Z50-70 (OS - Win 10) laptop till last week. One fine day it stopped reading the card and since then I have not been able to read the card transfer any files or pictures....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sdhc card/open

2. how to open sdhc card

3. open sdhc card windows 10

4. open sdhc,
  5. open sd card,
  6. sdhc card wont open,
  7. open sdhc card,
  8. how to open sd card windows 10,
  9. sdhc card open,
  10. open sdhc card on computer,
  11. open hdsc card,