Windows 10: How can I open/recover files with the .up TMP extension?

Discus and support How can I open/recover files with the .up TMP extension? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, several files I backed on a Hootoo flash drive have become corrupted and show this extension. They have migrated to a Deleted, hidden folder.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by michele1234FL, Feb 27, 2020.

1. How can I open/recover files with the .up TMP extension?

Hello, several files I backed on a Hootoo flash drive have become corrupted and show this extension. They have migrated to a Deleted, hidden folder. How can I salvage them? Thabnk you so much for any help you can give.

:)

michele1234FL, Feb 27, 2020

2. How to change location of MSI????.tmp file

Hi,

You may change the location of the .tmp file by following the steps provided below:

• Go to This PC.
    • Right-click This PC, and then select Advanced System Setting.
    • Click Environment Variables.
    • Under system variable, double-click tmp and change the path for the file of your reference.

If the location still can't be changed, we suggest that you post it on our
    MSDN forum
    . We have highly technical users and IT professionals there that can address your concern.

Feel free to contact us if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Macazine Win User
    Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Feb 27, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

How can I open/recover files with the .up TMP extension?

tmp files

Hi Dave

We need a bit more detail to work out what is causing this . .

Where exactly on your PC are these files being generated?

Please provide the names of a few of those files and do all those files have a tmp file extension?

DaveM121, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

How can I open/recover files with the .up TMP extension?

1. How can I open/recover files with the .up TMP extension? - Similar Threads - open recover files

2. how can I recover deleted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I recover deleted files: I have accidentally deleted my video's content. It isn't in the recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover all content. I only did this about 20 mins ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-deleted-files/162b42e2-b786-40b1-84a6-988013f5d8c6
  3. How can I recover files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover files: Recently we facing issues with some documents Word, PDF, Excel after making a restore for a snapshot of a virtual machine FS on Hyper-V.The VM is connected to attached external storage including the documentsPlease find the attached error details and advise what I can do....
  4. How can I recover files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover files: Recently we facing issues with some documents Word, PDF, Excel after making a restore for a snapshot of a virtual machine FS on Hyper-V.The VM is connected to attached external storage including the documentsPlease find the attached error details and advise what I can do....
  5. makop virus has changed the extensions of the files, how to recover the extensions back?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    makop virus has changed the extensions of the files, how to recover the extensions back?: I am not sure there is a solution for this issue or not but the Makop Ransomware has changed the extensions of the files including .mp3, .doc and etc to .mp3.[DD71D4EF].[*** Email address is removed for privacy ***].makop. Is there any way to fix this?...
  6. tmp files .tmp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tmp files .tmp: I can empty all data in local temp folder , but as soon as open any web browser like Chrome or Microsoft edge they reappear. The files look like fc11a109-3f15-45b0-b483-630e1584a674.tmp. If I try then to delete the files individually, I get the message " The action can't be...
  7. How can i change the extensions of a file?

How can i change the extensions of a file?: Hey! I was wondering if we could change the extensions of a file If it's possible. Does anybody knows how to that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-extensions-of-a-file/5b2cf55e-2ec4-4879-9960-46397488436d
  8. Can I Delete these .tmp files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I Delete these .tmp files?: Looking at this folder <C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\EFR\sentree\protections> I see a lot of tmp files - over 1400 - with a name UIDxxxxx_info.json.tmp, where x is a number, and all showing the current date. Is it safe to delete these files, not that...
  9. How can I recover ALL FILES....

How can I recover ALL FILES....: How can I recover ALL FILES that were deleted when a RESTART program was run...my PC currently shows NO FILES... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-all-files/e7cf9f45-3adc-4cd1-9358-5cbe94d15c51"
  10. How can I recover old files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover old files?: Hi there , So in like 2014 I used to play a game and now I am playing it , I would like to get those 2014 files to get the older version of the game as in the file there will be a .fp file. I would like to get that .fp file of 2014 , Today I have the latest updated files of...