Windows 10: How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE?

Discus and support How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear Sir, Till last week, there no problem, on "UPDATE & RESTART", when ever I saw that I click and do them.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Dec 22, 2018.

1. How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE?

Dear Sir,

Till last week, there no problem, on "UPDATE & RESTART", when ever I saw that I click and do them.

Last week, when I do "Update & restart", after that there in the system " Preparing Automatic Repairs" & blocked to open.

When My friend made, reduce the excess files, in the "DRIVE C", and transfer them to the new one" NEW VOLUME D".

After that there is no problem to open, also, UPDATE & RESTART , the system.

Now my " Tamil News" app., which is easily operate it till, last week, is gone.

Hence, I download the "Tamil News" app. from MICRISOFT STORE, but not yet to open now. also the system is slow now.

Is there any problem to download any apps. from MICROSOFT STORE.?

Please guide me( an old man, 69 yrs, who do not know the basic principles of COMPUTER) do well.

UMACHANDRAN VISWANATHAN.

:)

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Dec 22, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 22, 2018
  4. How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE?

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

It seems that this is a Chrome issue. Have you tried resetting Chrome?

On the other hand, we suggest that you open Microsoft Store app instead of opening Store through Chrome. The following are steps on how to open Microsoft Store on Windows 10:

• To open Microsoft Store on Windows 10, select the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar.
    • If you don't see the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar, it might have been unpinned. To pin it, select the Start button, type
      Microsoft Store, press and hold (or right-click) Microsoft Store, then choose More > Pin
      to taskbar
    • If Microsoft Store won't launch, get more info at Microsoft Store does
      not launch

Regards.

JohnMel And, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE?

1. How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE? - Similar Threads - open downloaded app

2. Apps I download from the store won't open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps I download from the store won't open.: This has occurred with three different apps I've installed from the Microsoft Store. Only one app I've installed is working properly. I tried to install iTunes, LastPass for Windows Desktop, and Telegram Desktop and they all produce the same message when I start them:...
  3. I can not Download Games From Microsoft Store

I can not Download Games From Microsoft Store: Hi guys. So I subscribed to the Game Pass yesterday and I tried to download some games and sadly I kept getting error number "0x80d03805" so I googled it hoping to find a solution but sadly it f***ed up the situation even more. Now when I tab on any app or game I get another...
  4. Can I download apps from Microsoft store to my ipad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I download apps from Microsoft store to my ipad: Im trying to use estimate and invoice creator app on my ipad iis this possiable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-apps-from-microsoft-store-to-my/f94916fa-056f-4198-ac01-5753ecc6baf8
  5. I cannot download app from Microsoft Store

I cannot download app from Microsoft Store: I need to download and install Trello from the Microsoft Store. I went to the Store but it instructed that I have to register my device to install the software on. OK, I’ve decided to register my device but found only two options: to register a phon or Windows 10 I use...
  6. Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.

Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.: I have a new build PC (first time for me to do this) and have Win 10 pro 64 bit loaded. I can access the internet but when I try to download an App from the Microsoft store I'm told " It appears you are not connected to the internet " A fault code of 0x800704cf is also shown,...
  7. How can I prevent my child from downloading free apps in the Microsoft Store?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I prevent my child from downloading free apps in the Microsoft Store?: I have my son set up with a Microsoft account associated with my family, and I have enabled parental controls on his account. I have marked the setting that should require parental consent for him to "buy" things from the store. However, this doesn't prevent him from...
  8. download an app but not from microsoft app store

in Windows 10 Customization
    download an app but not from microsoft app store: To work on my PC I need to install an app but my Pc defaults to download from Microsoft app store. I do not have the developer link in settings to update to sideload so how do i do this ?...
  9. How can I cancel iTunes Download from the Microsoft Store

How can I cancel iTunes Download from the Microsoft Store: Someone in my family initiated a download of iTunes from the Microsoft Store. However, (a) the download keeps failing and restarting/retrying automatically, (b) I do not want iTunes installed on the PC and so I want to cancel it. Unfortunately, the download never completes...
  10. how can i download games from play store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i download games from play store: dear sir I can not download game from the play store what should I do for that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-can-i-download-games-from-play-store/cd0ceb43-cf6b-47c4-a89e-d76b920eafb4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to open downloads on microsoft store

2. how do you open app downloaded from microsoft store