Windows 10: How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE?

Discus and support How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear Sir, Till last week, there no problem, on "UPDATE & RESTART", when ever I saw that I click and do them.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Dec 22, 2018.

1. How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE?

Dear Sir,

Till last week, there no problem, on "UPDATE & RESTART", when ever I saw that I click and do them.

Last week, when I do "Update & restart", after that there in the system " Preparing Automatic Repairs" & blocked to open.

When My friend made, reduce the excess files, in the "DRIVE C", and transfer them to the new one" NEW VOLUME D".

After that there is no problem to open, also, UPDATE & RESTART , the system.

Now my " Tamil News" app., which is easily operate it till, last week, is gone.

Hence, I download the "Tamil News" app. from MICRISOFT STORE, but not yet to open now. also the system is slow now.

Is there any problem to download any apps. from MICROSOFT STORE.?

Please guide me( an old man, 69 yrs, who do not know the basic principles of COMPUTER) do well.

UMACHANDRAN VISWANATHAN.

:)

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Dec 22, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 22, 2018
  4. How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE?

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

It seems that this is a Chrome issue. Have you tried resetting Chrome?

On the other hand, we suggest that you open Microsoft Store app instead of opening Store through Chrome. The following are steps on how to open Microsoft Store on Windows 10:

• To open Microsoft Store on Windows 10, select the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar.
    • If you don't see the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar, it might have been unpinned. To pin it, select the Start button, type
      Microsoft Store, press and hold (or right-click) Microsoft Store, then choose More > Pin
      to taskbar
    • If Microsoft Store won't launch, get more info at Microsoft Store does
      not launch

Regards.

JohnMel And, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE?

1. How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE? - Similar Threads - open downloaded app

2. Cant download apps/Open apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download apps/Open apps from Microsoft Store: I cant download apps or open any Microsoft store installed apps including apps connected to gaming services. "We’re updating Gaming Services. It should be ready to use again shortly" get this error when trying it. Unable to update apps as well Tried the following:1. Running...
  3. Cant download apps/Open apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant download apps/Open apps from Microsoft Store: I cant download apps or open any Microsoft store installed apps including apps connected to gaming services. "We’re updating Gaming Services. It should be ready to use again shortly" get this error when trying it. Unable to update apps as well Tried the following:1. Running...
  4. How can I modify download locations of apps from the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I modify download locations of apps from the Microsoft store?: I want to change the download location of an app I downloaded that only opens through the Microsoft store, and I would also like to add a shortcut of said app to my desktop. I've looked everywhere and I don't see any way to do so....
  5. How can I modify download locations of apps from the Microsoft store?

How can I modify download locations of apps from the Microsoft store?: I want to change the download location of an app I downloaded that only opens through the Microsoft store, and I would also like to add a shortcut of said app to my desktop. I've looked everywhere and I don't see any way to do so....
  6. App downloaded from Microsoft store can't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App downloaded from Microsoft store can't open: I have developed a private app using .Net 7.0 MAUI blazer and published to store. At start my users can download it and use it smoothly on win10. But today the app cannot open on Win10. When I click the app on win10 nothing happened. On win11 it is all good. I tried delete...
  7. App downloaded from Microsoft store can't open

App downloaded from Microsoft store can't open: I have developed a private app using .Net 7.0 MAUI blazer and published to store. At start my users can download it and use it smoothly on win10. But today the app cannot open on Win10. When I click the app on win10 nothing happened. On win11 it is all good. I tried delete...
  8. Apps not opening and downloading from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not opening and downloading from Microsoft Store.: HelloI've been trying to use Kali Linux as WSL, but after enabling WSL, I can't download Kali Linux or any other app from the Microsoft Store. Then, after some searching, I was able to download AppxBundle from store.rg and install it. But when I tried to open it, nothing...
  9. Apps not opening and downloading from Microsoft Store.

Apps not opening and downloading from Microsoft Store.: HelloI've been trying to use Kali Linux as WSL, but after enabling WSL, I can't download Kali Linux or any other app from the Microsoft Store. Then, after some searching, I was able to download AppxBundle from store.rg and install it. But when I tried to open it, nothing...
  10. Apps not opening and downloading from Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How can I open Microsoft Store

2. how can i opan microsoft stor

3. i downloaded app from ms store how do i open it?

4. how to open downloads on microsoft store,
  5. how do you open app downloaded from microsoft store