Windows 10: how can i open the microsoft store

Discus and support how can i open the microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i try to open the store it wont load so i try to check my updates in the settings but the windows update tab isnt working and responds with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Landon_125, Dec 7, 2022.

1. how can i open the microsoft store

when i try to open the store it wont load so i try to check my updates in the settings but the windows update tab isnt working and responds with something went wrong please try again later so i try to start up update orchestrator service but its not there so i update my pc and now its there but it wont start saying it cant find a file i even tried using the command prompt and typed wsreset.exe but it still didnt work

:)

Landon_125, Dec 7, 2022

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 7, 2022
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Dec 7, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

how can i open the microsoft store

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. how can i open the microsoft store :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

how can i open the microsoft store

1. how can i open the microsoft store - Similar Threads - open microsoft store

2. How can I open my Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open my Microsoft Store?: Store application is crashing while I'm downloading apps. Version 23H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-my-microsoft-store/cad10369-8272-48bf-a85c-9bb4b2522b2a
  3. How can I open my Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I open my Microsoft Store?: Store application is crashing while I'm downloading apps. Version 23H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-my-microsoft-store/cad10369-8272-48bf-a85c-9bb4b2522b2a
  4. how can i open the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how can i open the microsoft store: when i try to open the store it wont load so i try to check my updates in the settings but the windows update tab isnt working and responds with something went wrong please try again later so i try to start up update orchestrator service but its not there so i update my pc...
  5. how can i open the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i open the microsoft store: when i try to open the store it wont load so i try to check my updates in the settings but the windows update tab isnt working and responds with something went wrong please try again later so i try to start up update orchestrator service but its not there so i update my pc...
  6. Why can I not open anything on the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can I not open anything on the microsoft store?: I can't open the search bar, most of the buttons are missing, and whenever I click on an app I want to download, I am greeted by an error message. My internet is working well, so that can't be the problem. submitted by /u/QuacksterJones [link] [comments]...
  7. why i can not open my microsoft store?

why i can not open my microsoft store?: I can not open my store though I have the app.it is not opening.it is just loading and loading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-can-not-open-my-microsoft-store/488f7a29-6bc7-424d-97e6-cf0a39f57044"
  8. Can not open "Microsoft Store"

Can not open "Microsoft Store": Dear, Both my PC and my Surface Pro 5 encounter this same problem. Please help! Thanks Jon [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-open-microsoft-store/01e14d3c-763f-4ee2-88ed-6b730a1eed96"
  9. How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE?

How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE?: Dear Sir, Till last week, there no problem, on "UPDATE & RESTART", when ever I saw that I click and do them. Last week, when I do "Update & restart", after that there in the system " Preparing Automatic Repairs" & blocked to open....
  10. what can i not open microsoft store

what can i not open microsoft store: why can I not open my Microsoft store in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-not-open-microsoft-store/2e87ea03-67e5-4161-be67-77c3e35b6304"