Windows 10: How can I open Windows without signing in?

Discus and support How can I open Windows without signing in? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How can I open Windows without signing in?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SheilaCooper, Dec 31, 2018.

1. How can I open Windows without signing in?

How can I open Windows without signing in?

:)

SheilaCooper, Dec 31, 2018

2. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2020
  4. How can I open Windows without signing in?

Sign in Options wont Open

Build version: 14393.693

I would like to add pin as a sign in method,

but this problem did'n encounter very often

It usually be normal after I restart the windows

How can I open Windows without signing in? 9db8c2d4-1cde-4c99-aa50-357274e1daab.png

I have been following this instruction, but seems like nothing is solved

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    Method 2:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Sign-in options in settings wont open

I also encounter these problem :

Bima Satria, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

How can I open Windows without signing in?

1. How can I open Windows without signing in? - Similar Threads - open without signing

2. How can I open pictures without an interface or program opening up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I open pictures without an interface or program opening up?: Is there a picture viewer that I can use like QuickTime picture viewer? Where it only opens the photo and not a whole program. Sometimes I like to open picture but on my new computer I don’t have QuickTime. Any photos program I open shows all the buttons and ways to edit and...
  3. How can I open the roblox launcher without errors?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I open the roblox launcher without errors?: Hello, I am experiencing a problem on windows 10, which is that I can't open the roblox launcher, it says an error occured while starting roblox , details : HttpSendRequest failed , [https://cilentsettingscdn.roblox.com/v2/client-version/WindowsPlayer]. Error: The server name...
  4. How can I open the roblox launcher without errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open the roblox launcher without errors?: Hello, I am experiencing a problem on windows 10, which is that I can't open the roblox launcher, it says an error occured while starting roblox , details : HttpSendRequest failed , [https://cilentsettingscdn.roblox.com/v2/client-version/WindowsPlayer]. Error: The server name...
  5. How can I open the roblox launcher without errors?

6. How can I sign into my account without password or pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I sign into my account without password or pin?: I can’t sign into my computer. I have a discontinued HP Pavilion 595 sum sum and I can’t find an answer that works anywhere. It started when I entered the BIOS and when I went to sign in again like usual it didn’t let me enter my pin. My pin is what I usually use to sign in...
  7. How can I sign into my account without password or pin?

How can I sign into my account without password or pin?: I can’t sign into my computer. I have a discontinued HP Pavilion 595 sum sum and I can’t find an answer that works anywhere. It started when I entered the BIOS and when I went to sign in again like usual it didn’t let me enter my pin. My pin is what I usually use to sign in...
  8. How can I open the laptop with the data or without it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open the laptop with the data or without it?: A few days ago, I made the mistake of changing my password, that I had forgotten, to the same numbers as my PIN. Yesterday or so, I tried to open the laptop from the PIN but when I entered it it gave me a message saying 'Something went wrong and you PIN isn't available code:...
  9. How can I open the laptop with the data or without it?

How can I open the laptop with the data or without it?: A few days ago, I made the mistake of changing my password, that I had forgotten, to the same numbers as my PIN. Yesterday or so, I tried to open the laptop from the PIN but when I entered it it gave me a message saying 'Something went wrong and you PIN isn't available code:...
  10. How Can i download Files without Open this Page ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Can i download Files without Open this Page ?: i got this Page in New Tab when i Click download link on Some Websites http://www.bloggingtips.com/wp-conte...gest_money.png [img] Blocked link by My Kaspersky Free. Any idea to bypass if dont want to Turn-off Anti-Virus ? i Trying to Right-Click Inspect but i Cant find...