Windows 10: How can I overcome "Something's wrong. It's not you, it's us" error upon verification of...

Discus and support How can I overcome "Something's wrong. It's not you, it's us" error upon verification of... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am trying to create Microsoft accounts for my children. I have tried creating from within Microsoft Family and from outside. All looks good until I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Heidi H_132, Apr 27, 2023.

1. How can I overcome "Something's wrong. It's not you, it's us" error upon verification of...

I am trying to create Microsoft accounts for my children. I have tried creating from within Microsoft Family and from outside. All looks good until I go to verify as their adult/guardian. Once I enter my Microsoft account username and password I get the "Something's not working. It's not you, it's us" error. We have tried verifying on different devices, using different parent account for verification, using a different email address, creating from within Microsoft Family and from outside. All have the same outcome. Please advise how I can create Microsoft accounts for my children in a way that

:)

Heidi H_132, Apr 27, 2023

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Apr 27, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Apr 27, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

How can I overcome "Something's wrong. It's not you, it's us" error upon verification of...

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Apr 27, 2023
Thema:

How can I overcome "Something's wrong. It's not you, it's us" error upon verification of...

1. How can I overcome "Something's wrong. It's not you, it's us" error upon verification of... - Similar Threads - overcome Something's wrong

2. Microsoft error message of "Something went wrong, it's not you it's us."

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft error message of "Something went wrong, it's not you it's us.": I cannot access my childs microsoft account through family safety. They have an invite pending but every time, and no matter what device I use or what order I perform the tasks in, I am getting a error message saying "Something went wrong, it's not you it's us."...
  3. "Something's not working. It's not you, it's us." How do I fix this in 2024?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something's not working. It's not you, it's us." How do I fix this in 2024?: Previous solutions aren't working. I had an active child account for my son to enable him access to his windows laptop, we forgot the password after he broke the laptop and hadn't logged in for a while. I created a new login for him but he's unable to sign in as it requires...
  4. How can I overcome "Something's wrong. It's not you, it's us" error upon verification of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I overcome "Something's wrong. It's not you, it's us" error upon verification of...: I am trying to create Microsoft accounts for my children. I have tried creating from within Microsoft Family and from outside. All looks good until I go to verify as their adult/guardian. Once I enter my Microsoft account username and password I get the "Something's not...
  5. How can I overcome "Something's wrong. It's not you, it's us" error upon verification of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I overcome "Something's wrong. It's not you, it's us" error upon verification of...: I am trying to create Microsoft accounts for my children. I have tried creating from within Microsoft Family and from outside. All looks good until I go to verify as their adult/guardian. Once I enter my Microsoft account username and password I get the "Something's not...
  6. Something's not working. It's not you, it's us

Something's not working. It's not you, it's us: Not able to get past this error since yesterday on my Son's new laptop. Happens on the laptop login when I try to authorize with my own MS login. Also getting it when trying to add Son's account to MS Family Safety. Doesn't seem to be a way around this. Very frustrating....
  7. Something's not working. It's not you, it's us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's not working. It's not you, it's us: Not able to get past this error since yesterday on my Son's new laptop. Happens on the laptop login when I try to authorize with my own MS login. Also getting it when trying to add Son's account to MS Family Safety. Doesn't seem to be a way around this. Very frustrating....
  8. Getting error Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error Something's not working It's not you, it's us.: Hi,While logging into account I am facing error:Something's not working It's not you, it's us.Pl help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-somethings-not-working-its-not-you/c23362e0-c91f-4f1f-b0f3-a745b4b3db68
  9. Getting error Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

Getting error Something's not working It's not you, it's us.: Hi,While logging into account I am facing error:Something's not working It's not you, it's us.Pl help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-somethings-not-working-its-not-you/c23362e0-c91f-4f1f-b0f3-a745b4b3db68
  10. How can I overcome the error code: 0x8007000D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I overcome the error code: 0x8007000D: I am having trouble with the error code 0x8007000D KEEPS TELLING ME THE DATA IS INVALID? I'm trying to update the property details on music files and this error keeps stopping me, have tried numerous ways as advised and all to no avail, very frustrating, WIN 10 PRO,...